Deceived marriage (edited)

I hate wattpad. I wrote the whole chapter, then something went wrong and the whole chap got deleted. You guyz have no idea how bad it is.. it was one of the best chap i had ever written.

So this might not be up to your expectation, but plz cut me some slack. I'm pissed ryt now..

Ugh.......

*sofie*

After the hug which I thought lasted forever, we pulled apart. Vicky forced me to looking at him.

When I lifted my gaze, I gasped. I always thought Vicky was cute, sweet and beautiful. But now I could see the different side of Vicky.

This Vicky is handsome, hot and sexy. He's every girl's dream. Wow!!

He was staring me very intently. As if he was looking at my soul. As if he's asking my eyes no more like commanding my eyes to tell the every secret they have ever had.

And my eyes would have obeyed him, so I just lowered my gaze. But that was the mistake I did?

Or was it pleasure?

Vicky's hospital gown was undone. He's upper body was naked. My what a body he had. It was to die for.

I gasped again at the site of his body, it was flawless. His abs were just perfect.

Omg!! He has six packs!! I just died and went to heaven.... I'm sure you could see the drool on my face. He was so yummy!!

"Soppy, I know I'm HOT, SEXY, handsome and yummy. But you are looking at me as if you gonna eat me any second now... please don't soppy. I want to live more".

He said that seductively. Oh my he must have noticed my drool. I started blushing like tomatoes. Somebody please kill me.

I averted my eyes from his god like body to his hypnotising eyes, there he was smirking at me.

My blush turned into glare. So he started laughing at me,

HE CANT BE MY HUSBAND. MY HUSBAND WAS SWEET, CARING, ADORABLE, CUTE AND SWEET MORE SWEET. BUT THIS ALIEN IN FRONT OF ME IS ARROGANT, SEXY, HANDSOME, HOT AND IRRESISTIBLE.

DOCTORS MIGHT HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG DURING SURGERY. OR SOME DEVIL MIGHT HAVE POSSESSED HIS BODY.

booming laugh brought me out of my blah blah world.

Even his laugh was sexy, this is crime. He shouldn't laugh or stay naked in front of others.

Or else it will be hazardous to all female population.

He doubled his laugh. Now he was clutching his stomach and laughing like maniac. I don't even know why is he laughing. He was shaking  uncontrollably.

His movements made me  fall off the bed. He laughed harder. It was starting to irritate me. He might have saw my expression he tried to control himself, note the word tried to.

"Omg!! I was always like this soppy,

Hot, yummy, sexy, handsome, irresistible. I'm not possessed by any evil.

Oh and sweet heart i promise you i wont become hazardous to female population at all."

He said that with the biggest smirk , mischievous glint at his eyes. He looked so adorable at that moment.

Hold on.. did he just repeat what ever.i thought at my mind. Did he get any pscho powers  now that he's reading my thoughts.

Omg....