epilogue

Rosalie pov

9 years later
Life has been good since and I am finally happy once again with my husband's my kid and my family which is my dad my brother and my pack and Frank's. Yes I said husbands I got married to the twins 6 years ago and I forgave my dad a year after we won the war and he walked me down he rows. I sang my song to my dad that dad and thousand years to the twins. Well for the rest well my brother and Crystal got married just 5 years ago and are waiting for there second child. Frank finally found his mate a two years ago and is happy with her and I like her too. Riley that day of the war found his mate grace and they got married two years ago and are happy and he is no longer my protector he is Renee now. Well Renee she grew up she is now 9 years old and she is loved by both packs and is great friends with milley who is now 14 and crystals son who is now 4. Ryan now is 23 years old and has a mate her name is July and she and I are good friends. Well I am 26 and the twins are 27 and we lead this pack good and I also got a lot better at my powers but I only use them when needed. Last my dad he is now 46 and loves kids and we are closer then ever before and I love him to death and so does Renee. Well right now we are all outside having a pack BQQ and it's is really wild right now like all the kids running around and people drinking.

"Baby you work to hard your need to go rest "jaxson said and I do I just love doing this for my pack. I nodded letting him and Dustin cook and I sat neck to Crystal grace and Frank's mate rose .

"We been threw a lot am I right girls "I said and they all nodded

"Yes we have I miss high school we never finished it but it's ok I guess we are all are happy and that's all that matters" Crystal said and we nodded

"So Grace how are you and riley"I asked her wiggling my eye brows and so did Crystal and rose.

"Good he is really sweet and I am happy that I finally found him and I don't mind he is Renee protector I think it's sweet that he takes care of her" she said blushing and we all smiled

"Well talking about those two here they come " rose said. She was right Riley came over giving a giggling Renee a piggy back ride and I smiled at this too.

"Mommy mommy Riley told me about how you and daddies met" she said Riley handing me her and I sat hee on my lap.

"Did he now "I said and she nodded.

"When Will I find my mate" she said and I luaghed

"Not till you are 16 and you shift but if your lucky soon"I said and I saw both twins glare at me and coming to us.

"Not if we have to say something about it" they said me and Renee rolled our eyes and we giggled

"Sure daddy"Renee said and I laughed she gets her sarcasm from me hahaha.

"Yeah we will beat him up if he takes away our little girl" jaxson said picking her up and she giggled

"No one can take me away from you daddies I will always love you and be your little girl" she said and both of them smiled like idiots they are.

"Hey!"they both said in the mind link and I laughed.

"Well foods ready let's eat"Dustin said and we all are together as one pack like we have all these years. When I was done I went to my dad and dragged him to his room closing the door.

"Daddy how are you and daddy wolf"I said and he frowned

"Well I got better but gosh here see for your self" he said and let his wolf out

"Daddy wolf do you remember me now"I asked tears starting to form in my eyes.

"I I well um unfortunately yes I do"he said shaking his head and I hugged him and he hugged me back

"Omg omg I missed you"I said

"I did to princess after your dad got rid of me i went in to a deep sleep and when I woke up I did not remember anything but the moon godess said I should now and I do" he said and I smiled

"Good I am really glad"I said and I was really happy. Me and daddy wolf caught up and we got to know a lot of stuff about each other since.

"Well daddy we need to go we have a pack run soon"I said and he nodded and we down stairs and out side to see both packs in there wolves and Renee and the twins waiting for me. I hugged my dad and shifted into my wolf going in front with my family.

"You all inactive rules now let's go run"I said and me the twins and Renee led the way.

"I am glad life is perfect again" heaven said

"I could not agree anymore"I told her and we both kept running enjoying our run. I looked st everyone around me and they were all happy and with their families. I looked at my family and I saw how happy they were and the twin looked at me.

"We love you" they said

"I love you both two"I said

Heaven pov
I smiled at how happy my human was finally after all that drama we can live happy and I love it.

"We are too" Leo and Cole said

"Good I love you both"I said

"We love you too" they said back

"And me too"a little voice said and it was Renee wolf who she got like 2 years ago and her name is Camila.

"And you too princess" I said and the boys agreed.

"Yeah I am loved" she barked and we laughed. Leo and Cole love her and I do too she is always full of happiness and love. Our humans ran till the clearing and it was now dark out Candace all gathered there. We all looked at each other and me and my human bowled at the moon and the twins and Renee rolled along. Then one by one everyone joined and we all howled in happiness to the moon and to the moongoddness who faintly howled back that her kids were all happy once again.

(Short I know but now it is the end I hope you all liked it and I hope you read my other book and my new book I am going to start to write. I loved writing this book for all you werewolf lovers and off you want a sequel in the future please tell me I would be glad too. Till then read my other books or read this one again. I know this book was short but I felt like I wanted to end it and I did so yeah. Well bye to all my precious readers in this book I Wil see you in the others books a shout out to my friend who wrote those special parts. Well peace out)

(Also I thought that song went with the end and all of you readers a little and the post goes for the whole book in a way)