chapter 13: forgive and forget

OMG 240 PEOPLE READ M BOOK THAT IS AWSOME I HOPE TO GET MORE READERS AND I AM REALLY GLAD YOU ALL LIKE IT. ALSO THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR THIS BOOK IT BOOSTS UP MY SPIRT IF PEOPLE VOTE AND I WILL TRY DO DO A CHAPTER EACH DAY JUST REMEMBER I ALSO HAVE MY OTHER BOOK TO RIGHT SO GIVE ME TIME THANKS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

***************************************************************************************************************************

crystal pov

we kissed with so much passion and our lips fit perfectly together like a puzzle part. he pulled me to him closer and tightened his grip on my hips while i pulled his hair. he pulled away and smiled down at me and i smiled right back u to him.

"i have waited all my life for you and i finally found you" he said and i smiled wider but then frowned.

"but this means i will have to leave my pack and i will miss them all" i said and i looked down but he lifted up my chin with his fingure.

"its ok we will visit alot scince my sister is here to and i missed her also ok" he said and i nodded hugging him.

"also i am sorry i kept this from you since you got here i was just scared thats all but i will never do that again" i said and he nodded kissing my forhead,

"i forgive you but lets go to sleep we got a big day tomarrow" he said and we went to sleep in his room with me in his arms where i belong.

rosalie pov

after talking with my brother he went up stairs and i went to my room to sleep. when i got their the twins were not their and i whimperd but then i saw a note on my pilllow. i picked it up and started to read it.

dear rosalie,

    we know you still might be mad at us but we are so sorry its just we dont like being away from you or did we want to lose you and we lost it. we will make it up to you tomorrow so be ready at 1 PM and wait for us at the front door. we will not see you till then so dont worry ok we are once again really sorry and we will have you forgive us if its the last thing we do. sleep well our angel our beautiful pretty angel.

                                                                                                            love you mates,

                                                                                                                                      jaxson and Dustin

after i read it i smiled thinking that they were really sorry and that they wanted to take me out to make up for them. but i still needed them no matter if i was mad or not i was really cold and i cant sleep without them. so i walked out the room and went to Dustins room first seeing him still awke and when i turned on the lights his eyes were all puffy like he was crying and i started to cry too.

"omg baby what have o done i am so sorry i put yo threw pain i am so so sorry" i said to him running to him and hugged him hile he hugged me back.

"no agel it should be me who should be sorry i let my wolf take over and i let my anger and fear of losing of you take over but i promise tomorrow will be way better i promise ok" he said and i nodded.

"can you go to our room i will meet you there once i get jax ok" i said and he nodded smiling. he left to the room and i went to go find jax in his room. when i walked into is room i saw it all a mess and everything destroyed into a million parts. last in the conner of alll this mess was jaxson crying his heart out with his head in his hands. i cried harder then i did with dustin because he looked wy worse.

"omg jaxsy i am so so sorry i put you threw so much pain i never ment for you to feel this bad i am so sorry" i said hugging him really tight as he did the same."

"baby no i am sorry i need to learn how to control my anger not take it out on you and also i need to learn how to control my wolf he nneds to know you are our mate our equel noting more nothing les so i am the one who is sorry" he said and i kissed his cheek.

"ok i forgive you too but please come to our room i cant sleep with out you and dustin i feel so cold and lonley without you guys." i said helping him to his feet and he nodded. we walked back to our room where Dustin was waiting for us nd i ran on the bed in the middle while jaxson went on the other end of me.

"i love you both always no that" i said to both of them and they kissed my cheeks.

"forever and always" they both said and my smile grew. i first kissed Jaxson on the lips with so much need. i missed his kisses and i needed them. he put is arms around my waist and deepened the kiss by stivking his tongue in my mouth. Dustin kissed my earlobe and then went down my neck to his mark and sucked on it. i moaned into jaxsons mouth and i broke the kiss from him and kissed Dustin with they same force.Jaxson sucked on his mark and started to take off my shirt but i pulled it down.

" i might have forgave both of you but kisses are all you guys are getting ok" i said and they both growled but nodded and went back to what they were doing.

Heaven pov

i felt happy that my human was happy but i was still needed to talk with leo and cole.

"guys hello you their" i said to them and they let me in but did not talked to me. i new why it was all my fault not their i ran and made rosalie stand her ground so they had all rights to be mad at me.

"guys i am sorry its just one they threatened my human and i love her she means everything to me and i hate when people do that. second i am sorry i stood my ground its just we are not an item to own ok we are your equel not you enemy ok please forgive me" i said whimpering and then i heard cole whimper too.

"baby i am sorry we treated you like that and i am saying sorry for the both of us because you know how leo is he likes to be right even if he knows he is wrong so we are both sorry" cole said and leo just said yes. i wimipered at that and i curled up in a ball whining knowing leo was still mad at me. cole tried to confort me but i would still cry.

"leo you making her sad say you forgive and say your sorry now!!" cole yelled at him and leo just scroffed. 

"no its ok cole he have every right to be mad at me i am a terrible mate and i don't deserve to be happy i am just a mistake of a mate to you both" i said and i heard cole growl and leo whimped sighing he finally talked.

"ok i forgive you baby but please never do that again ok and never think of you self like that we are glad we have you as our mates ok we love you" leo said and i smiled.

"ok i love you both two forever and always from -" i was saying but theyu cut me off finishing for me.

"now till the day death takes us" they both said. now we were all happy and we all fell asleep and so did our humans after their little make out session.

(another one of my favorite songs on the side but from 5sos love them)