chapter 20: BQQ to hide and tag

Rosalie pov
     we right now had everything set up and the BBQ was on full swing, both packs were having fun and I Am glad because we decided to be one pack but Frank will  rule his pack but now we can mind link both packs. Right now I was playing with milley and Ryan.

"Hey milley go play with your friends I need to talk to Ryan real quick" I told her and she nodded running off to play with the girls.

"Now spill who is the special girl you keep looking at" I asked him and he looked down blushing.

"Her name is jewels and she is from my old pack and I think she might be my mate" he said and I was shocked again this is happening first little five year olds now thirteen year olds wow.

"Really well how do you know" I asked smirking at him

"Well I get this feeling when I am around her and when I look into her eyes I feel like we're the only people on the earth it feels magical " he said still blushing but looking at the girl with so much love.

"Well one more thing to see if she really is your mate go over there pretend to talk to your friend her and touch her hand by accident and if you feel sparks then she is all yours "I told him and he nodded smiling.

"Ok thank you luna" he said hugging me and running off doing my brilliant plan I am really smart.

"Yes you are"I heard two voices behind me say and I felt two people kissing my neck and I put my head back to see my mates.

"I know"I say

"Mmmhhmmm" they said still kissing my neck and I moan softly when they missed their marks.

"Why did you have to be off heat we ad so much fun"jaxson said and I blushed. I pulled away from them and I ran up to my brother and Frank and when I looked behind me I saw a shocked looking twins and I laughed at that.

"Hey Granty her franky poo"I said and they both groan at their nicknames.

"Hey rosy" they both say

"I have and idea and it's hide and tag"I said smirking at they smirked right back

"Keep going" Frank said

"Ok how about we do boys against girl so boys have to find girls and tag them and if you win they get a prize but you need to get all the girls and you got till 5 to find us and it's 2 now so let's get going " I said and they nodded. Frank went to the twins and telling them my plan and they smirked at me and I smirked right back and I mind linked st the girls and boys.

"All boys over the the farthest right of the clearing girls the farthest left go "I said in my Luna voice and they did what they were told after everyone was settled I went to the girls side and I smirked at them.

"Ok girls were are playing hide and tag so we got 10 mins to hide in wolf form or human and after 10 mins the boys will come find us and if they find us they get something then if we win we get something so we are going to win"I said and the all cheered.

"Ok also kids under 12 need to stay with someone older at all times and 13 and up please watch them now when me and the alphas shift you shift or in human form run off"I said and they all nodded.I ran up to the boys side and I went between the twins.

"Ready "I whispered in there ears and they nodded and shift and I did to along with grant and Frank.

"Go girls go!!"I said to all girls and they other shifted running off or ran off in human form and I saw some little kids with older ones and I smiled etc that running off hiding. The wind flew threw my fur and heaven yelped happily and we ran to a tree and I teleported on a branch. I saw girls pass by me and some had pups on there backs. I waited a little longer and after a while I heard a howl and we had began the games. The game was intense I heard some howls here and there meaning a boy found a girl and the girl would say her name threw her mind link. It was 4:45 and I was still not found and I went to check on the girls threw the mind link.