chapter 5: big BIG house

Rosalie pov

when we got to there house it was not a how it as a mansion and since it was that big i guess it was the pack house. the twins called people to help and out came riley axel and two other guys. the fist one have brown hair with dark blue eyes. he looked very fit and he was a cinamon color. the next boy had dirty blond hair and green eyes but he had freckles and he was white.

"hello luna" they both said and i blushed then they went to take my bags up stairs to i suppose would be my room. when i walked into the house it was big i walked into a big hall to you left was this fancy living room and to your right was the kitchen then their was a basment three floors and 30 bed rooms and 10 bathrooms. when we walked into the room where all my stuff were it looked like a boys room and i was right when i looked in the doors there were boxers and other stuff in them. i gulped and i was wondering if i was going to share a room with a guy. the twins walked in and sat on the bed.

"guys why am i in a guys room?" i asked and they smirked.

"well you are sharing a room with us it is my oom but we both need to be with you so yeah." jaxson said and i was shocked.

"um o oh ok" i stuttered and i put on my music and the first song to come on was a 1 direction song and i sqealed with excitment and i sang alone to the song little things.

You hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

And bear this in mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you never love the wrinkles by your eyes

When u smile you never loved your stomach or you thighs

The dimples in you back at the bottom of your spine

But I love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do it's u oh it's u they add up to I'm in love with u

And all these little things

You can't go to bed with out a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason you talk in your sleep

And all these conversations are the secrets that I keep

But it makes no sense to me

I know you never loved you the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But your perfect to me

I won't let these little thing slip out of my mouth

But if I do it's true oh it'd you they add up to I'm in love with u

And all your little things

You'll never loved your self as first much as I love u

You'll never treat your self right darling but I don't want u to

If I let you know that I'm here for u

Maybe you'll love your self as I love u ohhhh

I just let these little things slip out of my mouth

Cause it's u oh it's u it's u they add up too and I'm in love with u

And all these little things

I wont let these little things slipout of my mouth

But if I do it true it you you they add up to and I'm in love with you

And all your little things

The song ended and I sighed of happiness because that song always made me feel special and sometimes it helped me to not cut. Talking about my cuts I looked at them and they were healing but they were still there fading away.

"Baby you sing good but what's on your wrists" asked Dustin but I hid them.

"N nothing" I stuttered damn I stuttered.

"Really then let us see" jaxson said and I shook my head running to the bed and his under the sheets.

"Baby show us if there is nothing wrong with them you should not mind" Dustin said.

"No no no"I said and the covers were pulled of me. When there were there were two smirking twins there and I knew they were planning something evil. Jaxson went up to on the bed and went behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and me sitting between his legs. He started to kiss my neck and sucked on my sweet spot. I moaned and Dustin came in front of me and kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back with the same force he was. Dustin and my lips moved in sync while jaxson still kissed my neck and his hands rubbing my inner thigh. I moaned into Dustin mouth which made him grunt and he pulled away kissing my shoulder and down my arm from the other side that jaxson was kissing. Jaxson turned my head to him and kissed me on my lips while Dustin went down my arm till he reached my wrists. I was still kissing jaxson when I heard a growl and jaxson pulled apart from me.

"Jax she has been cutting look" Dustin said and when he looked he growled too.

"When was the last time you cut" jaxson asked and I whimpered.

"Two days ago" I said almost in a whisper.

"why would you do that there is no reason for this you are loved and you are an amzaing girl" said dustin and i got a little mad as heaven whimpered.

heaven pov (suprise)

i felt bad for my human she went threw so much and all i can do is give her advice.

"baby you ok?" cole asked

"no i am not my human your guys mate she she was.....bullied as soon as she arived" i said and both leo ( jaxsons wolf) and cole (dustins wolf) growled.

"that is not good our pack is to be loyal to their luna not mean" leo said and i agreed. i was went to back to listening to what my human was saying and when i did she seemed to be running. sje ran and ran till we got to the woods and she changed into me. she ran and ran whiched scared me. i looked to where we were a and we were at the boarder of the twins land. oh shit.i quikly turned my minelin with leo and cole and they let me in.

"guys she ran she is going to cross the border hurry before she gets any further!!"i yelled sobbing she was going to leve our mates no no no i need them we need them.

"princess do't worry we are on our way." leo said.