chapter 11: running does not solve anything

Rosalie pov

i ran and ran after them with riley at my tail but i was not in control i was trying to gain control but i could not because heaven was in control. she ran and ran after them and she was trying to bit their tales and me trying to calm her down but no use. she was full of anger and she wanted blood their blood for threatning us and she hates that. she was always like this she would even sometimes go out on my dad but daddy wolf would come out and calm her down. she was never weak when she was given to me at the age of three when i could talk she was always like this tuff sometimes mean but she did it to keep her safe us safe now.

she told me when she was only a wolf not with me she was bullied and no one liked her they always walked over her and she did nothing but cry. when she grew up she was tuff and thats why she was given to me. the moongodness did not want me to be to much like her but to be more tuff and thats what i am doing now being the girl i should of been from the start. i am becoming a little like her now which she is proud of. well back to what we were doing.

she was like right behind them and we were about to get out of my territory and before we could i saw two wolves go in front of us and growled at heaven. she growled back and tried to go over but they pushed her pack down and when i looked at both of them it was the twins but they gave their wolves control. i did not know what they were saying but tshe gave me back control and the twins got control again.

"lets go your wolf is in so much trouble when we get home but our wolves are going to take care of her i can here leo screaming at her right now" jaxson said and that made me mad she was mad not needing to get more mad their not helping so i ran for it i ran and ran to the lake washing my scent off and running all around the terrotiry till i lost the twins i layed down near the cliffed looking at the beach under and saw some of the pack and Franks pack playing around and when i looked at the kids they were free playing around not needing to worry about having mates or this crap i am going threw.

i wished i was like them free no worries no one to tell you what to do or what to say just had to be them selves. i can't i have to act tuff for my pack i had to act tuff to keeps those sluts for taking my mates and if this is what i have to do i will do it. i remember when i was three and i was palying with grant who was only 13 at the time and i was going to get my wolf. me and him were playing with is cars since i never was a girly girl. we were having the time of our live pretending that we were police man and people who needed help. while having fun he got called over with frank and thats when he became a little distent with me thats when he got more tuff around me saying i could not run off or go alone for  walk. i always wished i would need to worry about growing but here i am growing up.

"you do know its ok to grow nut still act like you"heaven told me but i shook my wolf head.

"no i can't people could get hurt or i could get hurt if i go back to that i am you now i can't be old me anymore"i said to her and she growled at me.

"don't become me maybe be more tuff then old you but stay the happy girl i know you don't need to chage like i did" she told me and i whimpered.

"b but i don't want people hurting me anymore i don't like it i hate it please just let me be you"i said but she said no.

"no i am not letting you become me you stay you just be a little tuff ok please you never think this ever again ok" she told me and i agreed. we stayed there for a while just thinking and staring at the water and FWI it is now 7 at night. we all of a sudden heard two growls and when we looked behind us we saw the twins and they looked pissed.

"what the fuck rosalie we been looking for you for two hours we could not find you scent and you getting your self in more truble then you and heaven are in so were heading back to the pack house now or this will be way worse" jaxson said but i just growled.

"no you do not control me i might be your guys mate but i am not an item i am a person who can live to so i will come home later leave me alone for now" i told them and they growled so loud i wimpered but heaven told me to hold mt ground.

"you come back with us now or we will get you there by force"dustin said and i saw them fighting with their wolves but i just shook my head and ran for it but did not get very far till i was tackled to the ground.

"we tried to be nice but you pushed it" jaxson said and grabbed me by the neck like a mom would with her cub and i growled at that i am not a baby!! That's when I flip out on them this will not be pretty.

(Main pack on the side)