chapter 7: bad luck

Rosalie pov

1 months later

It's been one month since I went to a new school, since I met Crystal Riley and Axel ,since I left my dad and since I met my mates. It's been good so far and I am really close to Crystal and Axel but I am really close to Riley like as close as I am to the twins maybe even more. One more thing it's been 28 days since the twins marked me. Jaxsons Mark looks like two wolves formed in the ying and yang sign with our initials by the wolves. While Dustin Mark looks like two wolves in a shape of a heart and I know why they are different Riley told me. Jaxsons Mark is like that because we are two different people and he is kinda a bad soul while I am the good one. Then Dustin Mark is like that because me and him are the same and he knows how to be nice when they are mad at me. I told the twins that and Dustin was ok with it but jaxson was a little upset but I told him it was ok and did somethings to him so we cool. Right now I was at the library with Dustin while jaxson had some pack things to do.

"Hey Dusty I am going to go look for the book I am dieing to read can you help me look for it" I said to Dustin using the Nick name I gave him and he hates it.

"Ok I will mind link u when I find it ok"Dustin said and I nodded he pecked me on the lips and walked off. I went looking for my book and I first went to find this dog book because I wanted a dog so I wanted to see what dog would suit me better. I found it after a while and when I was about to reach out for it someone's hand brushed with mine and I pulled away.

"Oh sorry"I said and i looked up and saw an 13 year old boy who looked lost and poor .

"No it's ok you can take it" he said and I smiled at him

"Thanks up se-"I paused and smelled the air and it smelled like rogue and it was coming from him.

"Um um so sorry I did not know you were a Luna don't tell the alpha I was here I just wanted to get set book for my sister " he seemed scared and I just smiled at him.

"No it's ok what's ur name" I asked

"Ryan hillsuit" he said and I smiled at him

"Nice to meet you Ryan I am Rosalie Smith but you can call me rosy and why are u a rogue" I asked him and he whimpered.

"My parents did not want us so they made the alpha kick us out of his pack"he said and I frowned but then thought of a great idea

"Well do you Ryan hillsuit and your little accept my proposal to be in my pack the red blood pack"I smiled

"Omg really yes yes yes thank u rosy" as soon as he said it I felt me getting connected to him and a little girl. So I told my pack accept my mates to keep the minds block till further notice.

"There u go welcome to my pack"I said he hugged me and spun me around till we heard a growl.

"Put my mate down now!!!" Yelled Dustin and I could see him shaking a little and his eyes changing colors oh shit.

"Calm down baby it's okI just joined him into the pack his parents kicked him and his sister out of the pack so yeah"I said running to him rubbing his chest and kissing all over his face. He calmed down and looked st Ryan.

"Well ok I guess but one never touch her again and I don't know what jaxson will say he might be mad" Dustin said glaring at Ryan but the got nervous mentioning jaxson.

"He is going to have to deal with me " i said and dustin just scroffed and whispered a yeah right.i growled at that and pushed him againts a book shelf.

"dusty you might b my mate but do not ever under estamiate me"i said and i was mad for some reason. i let him go and i went out the door and when i was in the woods i shifted into my wolf and ran to the lake letting my wolf out for she could relax.

"why did we get mad" i said.

"i dont think you noticed but we are on our period"she said shit. i ran back to the house up to my room and changed into my human form. i put clothes on and my pads then went down stairs to see a very pissed off dustin and jaxson with a wimpering ryan.

"what did you two dummies do to poor ryan" i said and ran up to him. did i metion he is only 13 while i am 15.

"n n notihnf rosy just fell down the stairs" he stutter looking at my mates i grolwed and turned to my mates and in lighting speed i had both of them pinned to the wall and growling at them while heaven did the same to their wolves well growling at them.

"what the fuck why did you harm him lay another fingure oj the poor child and i will chop off you balls" i said and then mindlinked riley and axel.

"guys do me a favor get the knock out shots knock out my mates and drag them back to my room i am pissed at them"i said and they said they would and a couple mins later then were behinf the twins and the shot in there arms.

"night night mates see you later" i said and they fell on the ground.

"ok ryan go get your sister and then the room on the second floor to the right is your right next to mine ok?" i said to him and he nodded and left. i told riley and axel to bring both my mates to my room and lay them on my bed. they did what they were told knowing not to mess with a girl on there period and they seemed a little scared. after about 30 mins rayn and a little girl who looked like her borther and no older then 3 came in.

"hello i am Rosalie luna of this pack what might your name be little one" i cooed to the little girl who blushed and hid behind her brothers legs.

" milley" she whispered i laughed and looked at ryan as in asking perrmison to carry her he nodded and i took her in to my arms.

" Milley i wont hurt you i am luna of this pack and i love kids and i love cure little you" i said tapping her nose and she giggled hugging me.

"ok luna thank u for taking us in" she said and her voice was so cute.

"no problem well i need you guys to go shopping riley and crystal will take you guys ok " i told then and they both nodded running down the stairs.

"riley and crystal please take ryan and Milley shopping" i said threw the mindlink and they left. once they left i waited about 30 more mins till the twins finally woke up and hen they were fully awake they both looked pissed ant had me pinned to the wall. oh shit i am so dead.

(pic of roxanne on the side)