chapter 23: getting her back

Rosalie pov

"When Wil she wake up" I heard a voice I knew it was dustin

"She should wake up soon alpha" a lady said

"Ok" some else said sighing and I knew it was jaxson.I groaned declining to just getup and I opened my eyes looking at a worried jaxson and Dustin.I smiled at first loving that they cared about me but then started to cry sobbing in my hands.

"Baby what wrong" Dustin asked worried hugging my side as jaxson hugged my other side.

"H he t took h her"I sobbed into dustin shirt and he rubbed my back.

"Who took who babe"jaxson asked

"My father t took renee"I said between sobs. They both growled and Dustin hugged me tightly but not to tight either.

"Dont worry baby we will get search parties right away and we will find her don't worry we will" Dustin said and I shook my head wanting to be alone so I teleported to our room and on the bed curtailing into a ball sobbing. I heard the door open and by the watermelon smell I knew it was dustin in the room. I felt the bed dip and an arm wrap around me.

"Princess please don't cry we will get her back promise" Dustin said and I just kept crying

"B but what I if h he k kills h her"I said and he growled flipping me over so I am on my back and he is hovering over me.

"If he does I promise we will make him suffer ok and don't think like this" he said his eyes a little black but trying to stay calm. I sniffles smiling at him and I put my hand on his cheek and he leaned his head to my touch.

"C can y you let c Cole out p please" I stutter out and he nodded closing his eyes and then opening them to see them black so I knew Cole took over.

"Yes baby" he asked

"Please try to stay calm I am as sad as you that out pup is gone but you you and Dustin said we will get her back and I trust you guys"I said and Cole smiled. (Oh yeah the baby is Dustins since the did you no I'm first)

"Ok I will try and so will Leo even if it's not his he still loves her as his" Cole said and I smiled and he said goodbye letting Dustin take over. Me and Dustin were there for a while taking and stuff and it was 11 at night and jaxson came in the room.

"You ok now babe" he asked getting on my other side opposite from Dustin.

"Yeah Dustin and Cole helped"I said smiling at Dustin and he smiled back.

"Well you need your sleep a d so do see so sleep" jaxson said and I nodded following a sleep.

3 weeks later
It's been three fucking weeks since I saw my baby and I been a walking disaster doing one of the two things in this house if not searching for her. One breaking stuff mad that we did not find her and not even the twins touch me only Riley could or crying and my brother could only cheer me up after a week of nothing new. Right now I was in my room pacing back and forth thinking with my wolf of about this problem and to say I was bad would be an understatement. Heaven barely talks to me or even Leo or Cole all she does is whimper in my head and son when she sees kids or babies.

"Heaven I know your sad but your the only one that understands me" I told her and she whimpered

"I I know but I miss m my pup" she stuttered out

"I know I do too but I need you as much as you need me"I told her

"Ok "she said sighing

"Well want to go for a run maybe that will help"I asked her

"O ok" she said and I went out of the room walking to the front door. When I got outside I saw Dustin and jaxson talking to some guy from patrol and I wonder what they were talking about.

"What is it Evan I am to be with my mate helping her"jaxson asked and Dustin agreed

"Hunter and Grayson found an hideout that was being guarded and they are at the border waiting for you two " Evan said

"Ok we will be there soon let me tell out mate that we are going um out" Dustin said and I growled and so did heaven. They spun around seeing me and the looked worried but I did not give them some time of day to speak before I teleported to the border. Once I was there I saw a guy there and I knew it was Hunter so I went up to him.

"Hello are you Hunter the one who found the hide out"i asked

"Yes Luna " he said bowing his head.

"Well take me there now"I said in my Luna voice

"Yes luna let Grayson take you I will wait for the alphas" he said and Grayson shifted and so did I crossing the border and it did not hurt since I had no intentions to reject my mates. We ran and ran my wolf feeling happy that we would save our pup and that we were running again. While running the twins got into my mind and I cursed.

"Rosalie get back here right now we of this!!!" Jaxson said

"No I am going to go save my baby get the pack members who are fighting and tell the packs who are helping us and meet us there I left Hunter there to guide you" I told him and blocked my mind link to them. I kept running and Grayson was in front of me a little guiding me. As running I saw a old broken down house and as we got closer there were people guarding it.

"Grayson where is Hunter at"I asked him

"Let me ask her luna" he said and I nodded

"He said him the alphas and people who are fight are almost here the other packs met up with them had way from here " he said

"Ok good I will see if there is an entrance from here and warn me when my mates get here"I told him and he nodded. I went crawling around for the guards don't see me and I found so far nothing.

"Luna there coming your way" Grayson told me and I said thanks to him. Like he said the twins found me and the both quietly growled at me but then stopped rubbing against and I purred.

"Dont ever do that again am I clear"Dustin said and I licked his ear and he grunted and I giggled in my head but then getting back in the task in hand.

"Are the fighters here"I asked and they nodded and I saw different people all around surrounding the place and I smiled at this.

"Ok good I will seek in you keep everyone distracted"I told them and they gave me a worried look.

"Please be careful and take Riley with you "Dustin said and I nodded and I saw Riley wolf behind me. Some pack members creeper up to the guards and killing them when close enough about one was too slow and the stupid guard called a battle call and wolves vampires and rogues came out.All the fighters on out side attack the enemy and me and Riley went in and ran threw out the house trying to find my pup. We searched every room till we went to check the last room which was the basement. When we got down I saw my father holding my child and she was crying but when she saw me she tried to reach out to me and my father smirked.

"Well we'll well you finally found me " he said and I growled and my pup whimpered and my wolf went to go talk to her calming her down and my pup fell asleep in his arms.

"As she likes me" he said laughing and I growled again walking up to him and he took a gun out pointing st Renee head.

"Take another step and she is dead " he said and I layed down and I whimpered.

"Block the bullet idiot "my wolf told me and I did just that and my wolf told my pup to shift which she did and I ran up to my dad tackling him.