Chapter Twenty-Four

I wake up to my phone ringing its familiar boring tone. Lazily, I get up and answer it, giving a small hello.

"Why aren't you two awake yet?!", my mother squawks through the phone. I look over to a clock.

"Because its 8.30 am."

"The day is wasting away!"

"Mom, its too early. I'm going back to sleep. Bye love you.", I say, hanging up quickly.

"Whats going on?", Johnnie asks sleepily.

"Nothing, just my crazy mother on the phone.", I sigh, laying next to him again. "I know she means well, but she's a handful at times."

We lay there silently for a while.

"What about your mum? Whats she like?, I ask.

"She's the best mum anyone could ever ask for. Kind, loving, funny. I love her.", he smiles.

"I hope I can meet her one day."

"So do I. She'd love you."

I close my eyes and nuzzle into him, trying to get to sleep again, until I realize that theres no way I'm getting back to sleep. I look up to see Johnnie passed out and swiftly get out of the bed.

'God, I look like a fucking mess.'

I think to myself as I look in the mirror.

Its about 10.30 now, and Johnnie still hasn't woken up.

I, however, took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my hair and makeup, got dressed, went and had breakfast with my parents, finished unpacking everything else, organized the shit out of the room and had a dance-party for one.

"Wake up you lazy lil shit!", I say, poking his cheek.

"Who are you calling the lazy lil shit? I unpacked your stuff yesterday while you sat and played on your phone."

"True enough. Seriously though, wake up and take a shower or something. You smell."

I stick out my tounge and he flips me off.

"How rude!", I gasp.

"Yeah whatever.", he laughs, sitting up and kissing my cheek, then standing up and going into the bathroom to hopefully take a shower.

He really does smell.

AN://
HELLO!
I'm sorry I haven't updated all weekend :c
I've been really stressed out and stuff.
But here is Chapter Twenty-Four!
Hope you enjoyed ^.^
Also please go read my Damon Fizzy one-shot :D
I also have a Johnnie one if you wanna read that
THANK YOU FOR 1.78K!!!