Chapter Eleven

I walk quietly back into the hotel room after talking with Troye for a while longer, to see the whole room spotless.

The beds are made, theres not a single piece of garbage on the floor and everybody's stuff is packed up and organized nicely on the shelves.

"Melody?", Bryan asks when I enter the other room. Once again, its spotless.

"Hi...", I breathe, looking around in awe.

"Did you guys clean this by yourselves?", I ask, looking at the three of them sitting on the perfectly made bed.

"Yeah.... We wanted to make it up to you for..... Yknow.", Kyle says, scratching the back of his neck.

"The only thing that will make it up to me is band merch, ice cream and an explanation.", I say, looking at Kyle and Johnnie.

Theres an awkward silence.

"Um I have to go do my meetup... I'll be back later.", Bryan says, quickly leaving the room.

"Well? Fess up.", I say, crossing my arms.

"Okay well... oh God how do I put this...", Kyle starts. "Um we were sitting on the bed-"
"My bed."
"-your bed, yes, and um we were talking and he um did that lipbite thing, you know the thing-"
"I know the thing."
"-and I don't know I just kinda... kissed him?"

"And my understanding is that he kissed back, am I correct, Johnnie?"

He nods and I look back at Kyle.

"So what are you guys together now or something?", I ask.

"Nonononono not at all. It was just more of like an.... experiment?", He replies.

"Okay thats all I needed to know.", I say, turning around and walking to my half of the room. "Don't come in. I'm changing out of my pyjamas. And don't be making out when I come back."

I close the door and get dressed in a My Chemical Romance t-shirt, black skinny jeans, green Converse, a purple hoodie (that i stole from kyle) and Kyle's favourite light blue beanie.

I walk back into the room after putting my wallet and a book in my Pikachu backpack, my phone in my pocket and my headphones around my neck.

"Whats with you and wearing my clothes?", Kyle asks me.

"They're comfortable. And they fit me better then my own clothes do.", I say, sitting down on the other bed.

"Uh so I'm going for lunch with Aunt Theresa, you remember her right Mel? She visited when you got back.", I nod.

"She wanted to talk to be about some stuff so I'm gonna leave you two here alone. You okay with that?"

"Yeah sure I guess. I never liked Aunt Theresa anyways."

Johnnie nods and Kyle hugs me and says goodbye before leaving Johnnie and I alone.

"Sooooo....", he says.

"So..."

AN://
omg hi sorry i haven't updated in forever. I've had writers block but now i have a pretty solid storyline. so expect another update relatively soon.
xokay