Chapter One

"WAKE UP!!", my twin brother Kyle yelled at me. I groaned and stuck my middle finger up at him.
"We're going to Playlist today, you bitchcake, now WAKE UP."
I quickly jolt up.
"Shit!", I hiss as I get up and run frantically around my room, packing last minute things. Like my phone charger, stuff like that.
"Kyle leave I need to get dressed.", he put his hands up and left after he closed my door. I dressed in something simple, black skinny jeans, a grey Black Veil Brides t-shirt, a blue hoodie (that i stole from Kyle) and a bright purple beanie (which i also stole from Kyle) and my maroon Doc Martins (which i did not steal from Kyle).
After that I remembered that I didnt brush my hair or put makeup on so I quickly ran a brush through my long lime coloured hair (which comes down to my hips and isnt fake) and I also quickly apply eyeliner, surprisingly without mucking up. After that I put the beanie back on and pack my hairbrush and makeup.
"Kyle I'm ready!", I yell.
"No you aren't.", he tells me when I get to the living room after dragging both myself and my suitcase down the stairs.
"How so?", I ask. He clears his throat and I look at him. He's holding my wallet and my headphones.
"Kyle you're a lifesaver.", I say before hugging him. Our parents quickly usher us out of the house and to the car before speeding off towards the airport.