Chapter Twenty-Three

=MELODY'S POV=
"I am so tired, I could probably sleep though the end of the world.", I sigh, falling back onto the bed after getting to our hotel room.

Our room is on floor three and my parent's is on floor five.

We went up to theirs first to help them get settled in; which was an adventure in its own, then we came down to our room and got settled in here.

"So am I.", he puffs, laying in his bed.

"Did you call Ramos to tell him we switched hotels?"

"Yeah. Bryan did."

"Okay."

Theres silence.

I feel like theres too much silence between him and I.

Almost as if theres somethings that are unsaid, and maybe even better off left unsaid.

I break the silence by going over and laying down in his bed with him.

He wraps his arms around me and I'm sort of laying on top of him with my face nuzzled in his shoulder.

"I think that someday I could love you.", I say.

"What do you mean by that?", he asks.

"Well obviously I cannot love you now, we just met a few days ago. But I think that someday, when the time is right, I could love you."

"I think that someday I could love you too.", he responds.

"Thank you.", I whisper before drifting off to sleep.

AN://
short but owell.
shit got deep.
real deep.
xD
thanks for reading :D
xokay