Chapter Ten

"What the hell?!", I yell.

They quickly break apart and look at me with wide eyes.

"What the actual fuck? I storm out of here crying, and come back to find you two making out on the bed that I SLEEP IN?! Unbelieveable! Absolutely un-fucking-believeable!", I scream.

I start shoving things into a backpack like the necessities and storm out of the room again, calling Troye.

"Hello?", he answers.

"Troye?", I ask, my voice shaky.

"Melody? Is something wrong?"

"W-W-What room is y-y-yours?"

"Five o' four.", he tells me before I hang up.

I quickly find it and knock on his door, tears rapidly cascading down my face. He opens it and sees me, automatically pulling me into a hug.

We hug for a while longer until he invites me in. He has two beds in his room so I sit down on the empty one.

"What happened?", he asks, sitting next to me. I tell him exactly what happened and he just stares at me with wide eyes.

"They didn't even try to explain themselves?", he asks, his voice filled with shock.

"No. They just stared at me. The funny thing is though, I actually thought Johnnie cared. I though he'd be more sensitive not to hurt me. I just feel so... betrayed. What do I do, Troye?"

"I don't know Melon. If I did this would already be solved and you wouldn't be all sad.", I lay my head on his shoulder and we stay there until my phone starts to buzz. I look at the caller ID and its Kyle.

"What the hell do you want?!", I hiss into the phone once I answer it.

"Melody where are you?"

"Why do you need to know? Its not like you ever really cared."

"Melody don't screw with me."

"Don't 'Melody' me! Call me back when you have a proper answer as to why you were making out with your best friend.", I say, hanging up the phone.

"Was that the devil himself?", Troye
asks.

"Yeah.", I say, calming myself down. "I should probably go back..."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, you have a panel today. I'll be fine. Thanks for being an awesome friend Troye... It means a lot, really.", I smile warmly.