Chapter 6

I never did like waking up early. Todays is our first day on the job so might as well get used to it. Normani and I were told yesterday from this point on we are LYLAS assistant twenty-four seven. Anything they need or want we should get it no matter the time of day. It's a good thing they're not stuck up pop stars that like to boss others around.

The girls were getting their make up done one at a time. I helped their dresser with the girls outfits they will be performing in. I laid them out for each one and watched the chaos around me.

"Lauren" Camila called out from the make up chair.

"Get her a pill from my bag over there. She has a headache" Her make-up artist said looking up at me. I looked for the bag and pulled out the container, I handed Camila a pill and put a straw in a water bottle and lifted it up to her lips. She looked at me funny and giggled.

"I can hold my own bottle Lauren" She said and bit her bottom lip taking it from me.

As the girls performed the crew, Normani, and I helped clean up the dressing room. We had packed all the bags full of the girls outfits and make up bags. Normani and I carried out the bags to load the bus again. We were staying at a different hotel tonight so we packed our bags as well.

After the girls set was over they sat on a couch in the dressing room. They look tired and really sweaty. They didn't want to change out of their outfits until we got to the hotel which was two hours away.

When we did arrive to the hotel it was already late. Again Normani and I shared a room but this time Ally and Dinah were here as well. Camila was sharing with Ally tonight so she was alone in their room.

I was about to lay on the bed with the other girls but I got distracted by my phone chiming.

Camila: I need your help

It was a text from Camila. I walked over to her room and found her fidgeting with her back zipper.

"Can you help me unzip this" She turned around and I started tugging it down.

"What do you do to these zippers?" This is the second time she can't unzip something. Some luck she has.

I tugged on it one last time and it final slid down reviling her pink bra strap. "There you go" I breathed out stepping back.

She pulled down her outfit until she was only in her bra and underwear. I couldn't look away. I stood there paralyzed seeing this beautiful girl before me. She turned around and smirked. She wrapped her arms around my neck and softly kissed my cheek. She pulled back smirking eyeing me up and down and grabbed her towel.

"Thanks Lolo" She said innocently walking into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I felt my cheeks heat up. Did she just.. Yes she did. Oh god. Why is she so sexy. I quickly ran out the room and made my way over to mine.

"Lauren why are you red?" Normani sarcastically asked. The three girls on the bed smirking at me. Dinah had her phone face down on her stomach

"No reason" I said calming myself down. I sat on the edge of the bed taking off my shoes.

"Yeah right. We know what happened Jauregui" I snapped my neck over to Dinah eyeing her.

"What do you mean?"

"Help me with my zipper Lolo" She said mimicking Camila in a high pitched voice.

"How did you know?" She lifted up her phone showing the texts she exchange with Camila.

I blushed again at the fact of them knowing what just happened.

"She's head over heals for you Lo" Ally said smirking at me.

I shook my head. She flirts with everyone. Yes, she literally stripped in front of me but.. it didn't mean anything..right?

"No. No."
"Oh yes yes. She told me how cute she thinks you are. How funny you are. How nice your eyes are. How perfect your body is. All that shit." Dinah said as she sat up as we all listened to her. "Ok has she tried to hold your hand?" Yes, all the time. "No" I simply said. "Has she gotten extremely close to you she's practically breathing on you?" The piggy back ride. "No" "Has she cuddled with you?" Hmm. No, why hasn't she tried cuddling with me. I'm offended. "No. And that one's true." I pointed out.

Damn it. Dinah, like the other girls, gasped and screeched. "Oh my gosh! Mila and Lolo sitten in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G" The sang out excited.

"And you like her too huh?" Dinah asked smiling.
"I know you like her too look how red you are" Yes I was blushing really hard. Normani knows me too well.