Chapter 2

"It's dark" I said in a normal voice. It was really dark the only light coming in was the dim light that went through the sun shades from the two large windows in the front. But it was only enough to make out the outline of our faces.

"Lauren, this is where LYLAS spend their free time at. This is where they sleep and eat and laugh. Imagine how many times Dinah has ran through here. Imagine how many times Ally was smiled through here. Imagine how many times Camila has tripped through here." Normani deeply sighed in awe as she slowly walked more inside of where she was, I stood in my spot not believing what was happening. I just snuck into a tour bus.

"I watched the girls tour bus video where they gave us a tour of their bus. And now I'm here." Normani said fangirling. I rolled my eyes and tried looking through the window and saw a security guard leaning against the bus. Damn it.

"Normani we have to leave but there's a stupid guard outside." I said and tried to look through the dark space.

"Then we can't leave" She said too mesmerized.

"Well since you got a tour of this place where's the light switch?" I walked in not knowing where I was.

"I don't know. Just use your phone" I turned on the flashlight on my phone as Normani did the same. I was now able to see we were standing between two couches that were attached to the sides creating a little path. I looked up and saw a flat screen hanging from the top corner.

I walked closer to Normani seeing she was typing on her phone. She stood in front of a black box, but now that I'm closer I see it's a dvd player.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking over her shoulder to see what she was typing. Normani looked up at me smiling wide.

"Getting their wifi. This is their password" She pointed up to a white sticker on the side that in deed had the wifi password.

"The video?" I asked in a monotone.

"Yup" she she said popping the 'p'. I moved the flash light over to the other side seeing the kitchen and a fridge on the side. I was about to ask Normani something but I was interrupted by the sound of laughter from outside.

Normani must have heard as well because she turned to me with her mouth wide open. "They're here" She whispered happily.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I looked around hoping to find a place to hide. Normani leaned over to look out the window giggling.

"Normani come on we have to hide." I whispered hoping the girls outside wouldn't hear us.

"No. I want to meet them"

"They're going to kick us out and call security." Her eyes went wide open. She pushed me back, I turned around and let her lead me to the back of the bus.

"In here." She pressed a button and a door slid open reveling a small room. We went inside closing the door behind us.

"Damn it. Now what. We have to get out of here." Normani and I stood quiet in the dark room. We heard the front door open and the laughter got louder.

"Oh my gosh that was amazing"

"I've never tried rolling in a trash can down a hill before, it was so cool!"

"I told you guys it was fun"

"Well I'm tired"

"Oh my god it's them." Normani fangirled next to me, we were sitting on the couch that was in here quietly listening to what the three girls were saying.

"I'm going to sleep y'all" One of them said. There were foots steps that seemed to get closer but stopped half way.

"What happened?" I asked Normani.