Chapter 4

"Here?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. It'll be great. You can uhh help out with security" I shook my head at that idea I'm not fit enough to keep something or someone safe. "... oh you can be like our own little maid. You guys can clean the bus" We all looked around at the spotless area.

"Yeah I don't think so"

"What if you guys were our assistants?" Dinah asked not sure of her idea.

Assistant? Assist a group of teenage girls that will most likely want me to brush their teeth for them or carry their loads of shopping bags?

"We wont even treat you like employees we like you guys and you're both part of the LYLAS family and we want to help" Ally said sweetly. Gosh darn it why does she have to be so sweet and nice to us.

"Lauren we don't have anything to do back home." Normani said trying to convince me. "Just live a little."

I was about to respond but the bus slowly came to a stop. We looked out the window and saw a Gasoline station. The girls started to get up and walk off the bus. Normani and I staid on the bus debating what to do. I took the time to check my phone but still no service and my battery was only up to thirty percent.

"So you want to be LYLAS' assistant?" She asked.

"I don't know I just want to go home-"

"Ay dawgs we talked to our manager and he said it was okay." Dinah came and took a seat in front of us. "We told him you guys were visiting Mila and slept here and kinda got stuck soo... Welcome aboard" I nodded. I guess there's not much to do now but...assist. "Come on we're staking up on candy. You're employees now you don't have to worry about paying, the big man buys everything employees need. Come on"

Normani and I followed Dinah inside the gas station. We found Camila and Ally carrying bags of chips and candy. I walked around with Normani only taking a few things. Normani and I grabbed chips, candy, and a few drinks for the ride. I didn't exaggerate with the amount of candy like everyone else.

A few hours later we stopped in front of a hotel. The three singers were asleep in their bunks. The driver told us we would have to help unloading the bus and take the girls luggage up to their room.

Soon enough Normani and I stood outside next to the bus watching the driver pull out luggage from under the bus.

"Here you go." He said placing four suit cases in front of us. "Ok this one here is Ally's, Dinah's, Dinah's, and Camila's" He said tapping on the top of the suit cases. Why does Dinah have two?

"Hamilton you take Ally's and one of Dinah's up to this room" He handed her a white card. "It's Camila's turn to have a single room. So Jergi, take Camila's to this room and help out Hamilton with Dinah's" He handed me a card similar to the one he handed Normani. We nodded and tugged on the luggage Normani giggled at how the driver pronounced my last name wrong.

The rooms where right next to each other so it made it easier. I put the card in the slot and the light turned green making a clicking sound. I pulled in Camila's luggage and placed it against the wall.

"Aww you carried my bags up?" I heard Camila coo from behind. "How sweet." She said coming closer looking in awe.

"It's kind of part of my job now" I said chuckling nervously.

"Oh right. I knew that." She walked over to her suit case, I slowly began to walk out to look for Normani. "Hold on. Help me out here" I saw Camila struggling to open the zipper of her suit case. I got on my knees next to her. She had placed the suit case on the floor, I started tugging on it but it wouldn't budge.

"Come on" I groaned out. It finally zipped open and I sighed feeling my fingers numb and hot from the tugging.

"Thanks" Camila said chuckling. I got up and headed out.

Normani and I had to share a room. We both laid on our beds in silent. We heard a knock on the door. Knowing Normani wouldn't get it, I stood up and opened the door.

"Hey" Camila said smiling wide. "We're having pizza in Ally and Dinah's room come on" She said looking back at Normani and I. Normani quickly shot up and ran to the door. I grabbed our card and walked out with Camila. Normani was already ahead of us jogging to the girl's room.

We walked in silent until I was bumped to the side almost hitting the wall. I heard Camila giggle and I furrowed my brows at her. I bumped my hip against hers making her loss her balance, I giggled as well seeing she didn't expect it.

"Lauren" She whined and giggled. I felt her jump on my back and wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She giggled in my ear leaving her hot breath on the ear which made goosebumps rise on my arms under my sweater.

Normani told me a bit about each of their personalities. Ally was the oldest she was a sweet girl, always smiling bright like sunshine. She also told me how religious she was. Dinah was a tough girl. The youngest too, she loved Beyonce and had a great sense of humor. Camila was a fangirl, loved pizza and bananas. Kinda explains the bunch of bananas on the bus. She also said she was a little flirt. She didn't mean to it was just how she was. She also has a special way with words, not surprising me since I saw all the thick books in her bunk.

I let go of Camila and knocked on the door. Dinah opened the door and we were welcomed by the smell of pizza. Camila pushed me inside putting her hands flat on my back.

"Laur!!!" Normani yelled out. Her and Ally were laying on a bed with a box in between them. Normani waved me over to that side of the room.

I walked over to her and she scooted over next to Ally to be in the middle with the box over her stomach . I laid next her and grabbed a slice of pizza. Dinah and Camila did the same but on the other bed. We were watching some movie on the tv. I sat up to get comfortable and I noticed Camila perking over the girls' heads staring at me. I smiled and she quickly smiled back. I laid back in bed just going back to the movie.