Chapter 5

As I expected Normani fell asleep cuddling to my side. I couldn't move she was almost on top of me. I tried to move and she quickly turned to cuddle up to Ally who was also sleeping. Hmm problem solved.

I got up and stretched raising my arms over my head. Dinah was also asleep and Camila just sat there on her phone.

"Well, Ima go back. Thanks for the pizza" I started walking to the door.

"Wait for me" I heard Camila say behind me. I waited for her to put on her shoes.

"You want to borrow some clothes? You've been wearing that since last night" I looked down at the tee shirt and sweats she let me borrow. "Come on" She said and held my hand leading me to her room. Her hand was warm and soft and fit perfectly in mine like they were meant to be.

She let go of my hand to open the door. We barley got to the hotel and her room was already a mess. Clothes spread out, books pilled on the side tables, shoes randomly scattered on the floor. "Sorry. I was looking for my sock"

I followed behind her and looked around. All of this for a sock?

"Ok uhh" She looked through her suit case which was on her bed. She pulled out some shorts and held them against my waist. "I think these'll fit" She handed them to me and went back to her suit case. "You like The 1975?" I furrowed my brows confused at the sudden question.

"Uhh yeah. I love them" She smiled and pulled out a white tee shirt that read The 1975. I smiled and thanked her. I moved to head out but again she stopped me.

"You want to hang out here with me? Everyone else is asleep." She shyly asked. She looked cute with this shy look. I looked around looking at the mess. "Or we could go out and explore" I smiled at that and agreed.

We agreed to meet in ten minutes. I went back to my room to get ready. Their manager gave Normani and I a credit card to buy what we needed the most. We haven't gone shopping yet so maybe right now would be good. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it knowing who it was.

Camila walked in with a little plastic bag. "Here. I figured you'd need these" I looked inside and saw two toothbrush for Mani and I and toothpaste.

"Oh my god thank you" I ran inside the bathroom to finish getting ready.

"So where do you want to go?" She asked as we rode down the elevator.

"I was kinda hoping we could go to a store and buy some clothes. Normani and I don't really have much to wear." I said shyly not knowing what she had planned.

"Yeah sure. What are you planning on buying?" She asked as she held my hand as we walked out the hotel.

"Uhh um just clothes and some necessities." I couldn't form words, her hands are just so soft and warm just absolutely perfect.

We rode a taxi to the towns mall. I should probably buy Normani some clothes as well. Who knows when else we'll have the chance to.

After three hours of random handholding, walking around stores, and looking through racks we ended up with about ten bags of clothes. I also bought a small suit case to put our clothes in. We got mobbed a bit by fans asking for me to take them a picture with Camila.

We went back to the hotel and found the girls in the lobby. Normani helped me with the bags. I showed her everything I had bought and she thanked me for buying her clothes as well. We're almost the same size so we can share a few things.

We both showered and got into our new clothes. I bought each of us a phone charger so we're safe.

"Laur" I heard Normani say from the bathroom. "Dinah texted me saying we're going out for dinner and that she will be here in ten seconds." Right when Normani finished saying that there was a knock on the door.