Chapter 3

She led me to the bunks, Camila bent down and began to spread out the blankets in the bunk I will be sleeping in. I tried avoid getting a glimpse of her behind, I looked up at the bunk that was above mine instead and saw Normani move the curtain to show her face. She smiled wide and quickly shut it.

"Ok it's ready. Do you need help?" She asked in a worried tone.

"It's okay I got it" I started to lean down to get in but Camila stopped me.

"Oh hold on, you need some clothes to sleep in" I stood back up and held the ice pack to my jaw as I waited for Camila. She turned around and handed me some sweats and a tee shirt. "I noticed you had a little accident with your jeans" She said giggling. I quickly remembered I had torn them jumping over the fence.

I felt myself blush and nervously giggled. "Yeah" I murmured. Camila put a hand behind my back and led me to the bathroom.

"You can change here" I got in and took off my shirt, I looked in the mirror and inspected the red marks that were on my sides. I looked at my jaw, it was red and swollen. I better not get a bruise. I quickly changed and went to my bunk. I didn't notice Camila had her curtain open so once I laid down and saw her smiling I flinched not expecting that. She giggled and closed her curtain but not before saying good night.

_________

To say that I was in pain was an understatement. My body was sore from where I was rudely hit. I checked my phone for the time, nine thirty and no service. Where are we? I slid the curtain and I saw Camila's curtain already opened and an empty and very messy bunk.

"Morning Laur. How you feeling?" I walked to the little kitchen where Normani was making pancakes. Hmm she's never made me pancakes. Maybe she feels bad.

"Sore. You're making me pancakes?" I cooed and looked at a plate full of pancakes.

"They're for everyone but I made you some of your favorite tea." She said handing me a cup. I took it and sat at the table on the side. "Camila's in the bathroom, Ally is changing in the back and Dinah is still sleeping. Lauren can you believe it just last night we watched them perform and now we're having breakfast with them" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Just last night we were in Miami. Normani I know you're in love with them but we have to go home."

"I know Laur, but you heard Camila they aren't stopping they have a schedule to follow." Normani turned from the stove to look at me.

"I'm going to call Josh and ask if he could come pick us up. Where's their next show?" I said looking at my phone holding it up hoping to get a signal.

"uhh North Carolina"

"Oh my god. He's not gunna want to come. I don't have enough to get back" I put down my phone and looked down at my tea.

"Me neither. Wait you have all that money in the bank"

"That's for college, I can't spend it. I don't even have my credit card." College. The only reason why we even moved to Miami.

"We should have staid in California" Normani said shaking her head. Camila came out the bathroom which was oddly too close to the fridge.

"Morning." She said and tilted my head to the side a bit with her index finger. "Well it's not too swollen, just a little...purple" I sighed I was afraid of it bruising. She took a seat across from me and Normani placed two plates of pancakes in front of us.

Half way eating our pancakes a petite girl walked out in bright pink shorts and a white blouse smiling wide. "Good morning. Hi I'm Ally. Mila told me what happened." She said looking at me worried.

"It's fine it's better now. And I'm really sorry for just...showing up here. We didn't mean to get to stuck on here."

"It's fine. It's always nice to hang out with our fans" I was about to tell Ally I wasn't really a fan but they were all so sweet and caring they didn't get mad or creeped out like I thought they would. I shyly smiled and went back to eating.

"Allycat you made me pancakes" I heard a loud voice call. In came a tall girl with wild bed hair, she reminded me of Beyoncé in a way.

"Dinah Jane." Ally said giggling at her bandmate. "Our friend Normani made them"

"Ohh.....Waite. Whose Normani? I didn't know we were having guests" She said once she saw Normani and I. She quickly patted down her hair, well tried to.

"Uh they kinda snuck on the bus" Camila said looking down at her plate.

Dinah started giggling and shook her head. "Teenagers. Whoa what happened to you green eyes?" Dinah stepped closer to me and scrunched up her nose once she saw my jaw.

"Camila thought she was a robber or something and attacked her with a water bottle." Ally said. Dinah started giggling but then broke out into laughter. I was confused how this was funny.

"OH MY GOSH!!! MILA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!" Dinah kept laughing. Her laughter was contagious I tried holding in my chuckles, Normani started giggling too. "SHE CAN BARLEY KILL A FLY!!" Dinah continued laughing, now I know why it's so funny. I allowed myself to let out a few giggles.

"Okay Okay" Dinah said calming herself down. "Now give me my pancakes" Dinah didn't wait to be served because she served herself and joined us at the table.

"So how are you guys getting back?" Dinah asked after a few seconds of silence. Normani and I looked at each other knowing we didn't know how to get back.

"Uhh we're not sure yet. But we're getting off at the your next stop and get a ride maybe?" It sounded more like a question. I didn't discus this with Normani I don't want them to think we want them to bring us along their whole tour.

"Maybe?"Camila asked intrigued in our plan. I sighed out and shook my head looking down.

"I don't know." I said defeated.

"How much money do you guys have?" Camila asked again. This time she leaned a bit forward wanting to know my answer.

"Uhh..."

"You don't have any do you?" She said already knowing the answer.

"Don't worry we'll get back some how" I assured Camila even though she looked unimpressed.

"You know we don't mind you two st-"

"No no. We can't. School starts in two months and we need to be back before then"

"We only have one more month on tour. You guys can stay till then" Dinah pitched in trying to convince us.

"Oh my god ye-" Normani yelled out before I cut her off.

"Mani" I hissed at her. "That's really nice, but we need to get back" I looked back at the three girls.

"How? We don't have money" Normani said from besides me.

"Maybe..you guys can get a job" Ally said out of nowhere.

"A job? Where? We can't just get a job in a town with no place to stay." I said making my point.

"Not out there." She said and stood up raising her arms. "Here"