Jay's OTP's Final Moments </3

I have a sore throat and I feel terrible so why not write about the time my OTP GamKar sank to the bottom of the ocean. :|  Also this is gonna test my writing skills so I wanna know if this is good or not :>

   It had been over a year since Jay began sailing the S.S.GamKar. The ship itself had been tattered and beat up here and there and had been through numerous wars. The Shipping War that occurred recently had been highly dangerous, leading to the many sinkings of countless OTPs. Jay sighed heavily,  remembering all those ships lost that day, for she was aboard the majority of them. Now that those had sunk, she was now the captain of the S.S.GamKar. She was accompanied by the few people that accepted the pairing, and those who would die for their precious OTP. Jay, being the captain, had been a major GamKar shipper since she had began Homestuck awhile back thanks to spoilers. But this all doesn't matter much right now. On to the current story...

Jay looked out at sea, trying to focus on the calm climate. Her, having major anxiety, just happened to have a feeling that something bad was going to happen... Her Moirail and co-captain, Natsu, happened to come running after Jay. "Captain!" She yelled, though there was no need. Jay spun around quickly to face her. "We're... being attacked!" Natsu finally managed to choke out.

Immediately, Jay began to prepare for battle. Before she could get anything properly done, a massive ship came sailing after the S.S GamKar...

Jay gasped, stumbling backwards at the attempt to study the ship better. "The S.S Hussie! I should've known!" She muttered under her breath.

The captain, Andrew Hussie, was the most cruel of shippers, for he was the one who did the most damage when it came to shipping wars. Jay sighed, watching as her crew members fired cannons at the attacking ship. She knew if you were getting attacked by Hussie, your ship was a goner...

After about an hour of fireing cannons, Jay had noticed that half of her crew members had surrendered. She saw no one aboard, except for Natsu, who was at her side... Jay collapsed to the ground, cursing to herself as Hussie reloaded his cannons. But she stood up, keeping a brave posture, even though she was trembling in fear. She felt the ship creaking as it wobbled uneasily in the waves. This was it. She turned to Natsu and then back at Hussie, who had a dark grin on his face.

Unblinking and shaking, Jay spoke her final words: "I promised I would go down with this ship..." Grasping onto her Moirail's bloody hands, they closed their eyes before The S.S. Hussie shot one last cannon...

The ship had sank.