Chapter 40: Provoked

Start from the beginning

"Is this okay?" Jungkook asked huskily.

Taehyung's fingers are clutched on Jungkook's hair, tugging faintly before he lowers his hips so that he feels Jungkook's cock breach his entrance, arousing a moan from them both. He gasps softly against the Jungkook's mouth.

His clutch around those hips is unforgiving as he slowly lowers the other onto his member, studying his face for any visible signs of distress. He feels the tip of his cock slip past that tight ring of muscle, and he groans in pleasure.

Taehyung's hands tighten painfully in his hair as he continues to swoop onto his member at a passive pace, ejecting a strangled moan as he slides in inch by inch.

He feels Jungkook trace reassuring patterns along his skin, lips caressing ever so slightly against his pulse point and tracing butterfly kisses along with the columns of his throat.

He can feel how tense Jungkook is below him, conscious that it's probably taking a considerable amount of self-control to remain still as he slowly slips further inside.

"Fuck," Taehyung mutters restlessly, fingers clenching around dark tresses as he tries his best to ignore the strong sting.

His thighs quiver from the grind muscles tense from his pain.

A strong hand clenches his own hair, pulling him down to crush their lips together. Jungkook swallows Taehyung's groans and pained whimpers effortlessly.

It doesn't completely distract from the pain, but it's a form of distraction and so he focuses his concentration and energy on the taste of Jungkook's mouth instead.

Jungkook breaks their kiss to glance up at Taehyung, the feeling of Taehyung's hot, tight walls around him making him stupid. He feels so good, and it's taking every last ounce of his willow not to thrust up into that luscious heat.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook murmurs quietly, staring up at Taehyung with concern reflecting off his orbs.

So he yields, examining Taehyung's face as he settles his hands back against the Taehyung's sides, keeping him in place as he begins to move. He hears Taehyung's breath hitch.

This serves to motivate him as he slowly rocks into the other with controlled movements, conserving a leisurely pace as he brings those hips down, assuring his cock penetrates deeply each time.

The sensation stimulates pleasure, leaving him restless and eager to feel the other more closely. He thrusts his hips with slightly more stamina the next time around, eyes still glued to the Taehyung's face, and he feels a sudden tightening around him in response.

"Fuck, Tae." Jungkook moans quietly, digging his fingers into his flesh.

"Shit. Faster, please." Taehyung breathes raggedly, eyes falling shut in gratification as he snakes his arms around the Jungkook's shoulders, drawing their bodies closer together.

Jungkook complied, losing himself to the feeling of that heat around his length. He snaps his hips up, slow but burying himself inside Taehyung and a sharp whine from those abused, plush lips.

Jungkook suppresses a groan as he gapes at the sight of Taehyung looking ethereal above him, looking so pretty sitting on his  cock with his neck bared.