CHAPTER 20: FRENIMIES.

Start from the beginning

"Let me just talk to her." Delia said as she got up from the bench and walked towards the blonde performer.

She was not able to hear alot about there conversation but she noticed that both the women had a close association with each other, as serena kept referring ash's mother by her first name.

'It took me awhile to get along with Delia. Its not that Delia was introvert or reserved but it were her rather witty teasing which use to make me nervous around her.' Dawn thought.

"Shhh Its alright...." she saw Delia comforting the performer as she sobbed.

                      ◾◾⚜◾◾

"Wait... I know that one of my teammate's involved in it.." the kalos native grumbled from the ground.

It made gary to stop in his track and turn around."what did you said.?" The mahagony haired trainer asked as he made his way back towards the ex-champion of kalos.

"That I know Alain's been working with someone.." calem replied.

"And how should I trust you." Gary asked as he looked at him scrutiny.

"See oak we don't know each but  do I look like someone who would slander."calem said with a serious expression.

Gary looked at him for a moment before erupting into laughter, mumbling "You, who was maligning me just a few moments ago is asking if you would slander others.... you were the one who hitted a girl and you are asking that..." he said the last part with a bit of anger.

"Okay I accept that I'm a bit loud-mouthed, but I don't hit any girls." Calem stated.

"Oh so were you playing Mary go round with serena."

"That was not what you think it was." Calem retorted.

"Elaborate, cause pushing girls forceful is considered as an act of violence. "Gary said in a sarcastically.

"See I no you won't believe me.. but trust me on this. The day before the match was announced I was going to attend a council meeting with the kalos committee but at the last moment they informed me that I have been stripped from the champions position and Alain was gonna be reintroduced. So to ask justification I drove to the committee office, but before I entered, I heard someone mumbling about how the process of harnessing the crystal from the Yvonne was heading in the right direction and ketchum would play his role"

"And I assumed that ash must have been involved with them. Because hours ago I mistakenly walked onto their makeout session at serena's house. And I thought ash was using her." Calem said with a long sigh.
"So I thought that to show people that I  don't care about her and then maybe I would have got more information out."

"You sound stupid..." gary stated as he stood up.
"But I trust you." Gary said before extending his arm to get him up.

"You trust me." Calem asked looking shocked.

"Stupid people are easy to trust than the clever one's. " Gary replied.
"Now are you going to get up from that floor or your spines broken." Gary jested before walking off.

"Wait I'm coming. " calem replied before getting up and following him.

"Not so hard on the face dude." Calem said rubbing his broken lip.
"I have to look good."