Chapter 123: Woman to Woman (EP. 02)

Start from the beginning

Elsa giggled and shook her head, no longer tense, "No, no, it's alright. I'm not also that social. But, erm... Thank you. For giving the time to speak with me. I really like this."

Helena nodded, "I do, too."

"So, um, Anna, wants the rest of us, girls, to spend the day together. Just the four of us. The boys get to do what they want separately from us."

"Well, that sounds just lovely. Let me freshen up a little and I'll meet you girls at breakfast." Helena smiled, patting her daughter in law's shoulder, "Oh, and Elsa, dear?"

Elsa stopped walking towards the door and whirled her head to the older woman's direction.

"Yes?"

"Please, if you need someone to talk to about matters, or just casual things, anyone at all, I'm just a hallway away."

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━
AIDELSA BEDROOM

"S-snowflake..." Aiden murmured subconsciously, a dreamy smile making its way to his dimples. Kristoff and Agnarr snickered and tapped the fire king gently in hopes of snapping him out of a dream.

"Aiden!" Kristoff whispered.

"Oh, snowflake, you're so beautiful.."

Agnarr sighed and shook his son in law's body in defeat. Aiden's eyes snapped open and wandered around aimlessly before focusing on the two men in front of him, "Hi?" He awkwardly greeted.

"Get up son, we're spending the day in town!" Agnarr grins.

"In.. In town? Oh my goodness, where are the twins?!" Aiden panicked, standing up to his full height.

"As of now, they are in Gerda's care. Let Kristoff handle the bed mess and you go straight to bath and get ready."

"Um, okay. Wait, where's Elsa?"

"The girls ate breakfast early and they're currently meeting up again in the courtyard since they had to change from their nightgowns." Agnarr sighed, "Women and time."

"I see. I'll get ready, then." Aiden smiled.

"Excellent."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Why, don't you all dress up nice." Helena complimented, her eyes scanning the articles of clothing the trio had decided to wear. Helena glanced at the ice queen's gorgeous casual attire in admiration, "My, what a stylish dress."

(A/N: The picture below does not belong to me. Credits to the one who owns it.)

"I have to agree, Elsa," Iduna smiled, "That is one lovely piece

"I have to agree, Elsa," Iduna smiled, "That is one lovely piece."

"Oh, this?" Elsa twirled slightly, "Aiden gave this as a gift last week. He spoils me too much."

"It's so beautiful!" Anna giddily traced a red flower's pattern, "This shade of blue fits you."

The ginger head suddenly cleared her throat and paced back and forth.

"Anyways, ladies, today, we are not going into town either as a princess, or a queen. We are going in there as regular women, nothing more. Which means we don't need to keep an air of grace around us. Even just for today, let's be who really are."

"All right!" Iduna clapped in excitement, "I'm already feeling the energy."

"Let's go before the boys beat us to it." Helena joked, earning a round of laughter from the rest of the girls.

"Does... Does that mean we can drink Akvavit later?"

"Most definitely, my beloved sister," Anna mused.

"Isn't this my lucky day." Elsa skipped along the way, the three behind her exchanging looks of surprise.

"She's a bit excited because she banned herself from her own collection," Anna laughed.