Two

Cara stared at the door of her twin brother's old room, deciding on whether or not to enter. After a few minutes, she brought her hand up to grip onto the handle before pushing it open. She looked around the bare room, sadness overcoming her instantly.

"Oh Ben..." she whispered as she sat on his bed. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. It's all my fault." Tears start to trail down her face as she caught sight of a photograph of her and her brother. A few more pictures litter his desk including one of him and Klaus, and of the 8 siblings.

"I don't know if you're here but if you are, I hope you know that I miss you. We all do" she paused, feeling a cold breeze pass by her left shoulder. "I love you..." she whispered, finally breaking down.

She soon felt a pressure on her shoulder making her look up. There she sees a man with a large figure, his hand placed on her shoulder. Her eyes widened in surprise. "Luther..."

"Cara" He nodded "you okay?" This caused the girl to immediately bring her hands up to wipe her tears away.

"Yeah. Yeah, i'm okay" she quickly said trying her best to look presentable but failing miserably. "Well okay then." Luther gave her an unsure look before continuing "I just wanted you to know that we're having a family meeting in the living room"

"I'll be down in a few" the girl whispered before giving him a smile. Luther nodded before removing his hand from her shoulder and leaving the room. Cara glanced at the photographs before standing up and looking at her reflection on the mirror in the corner of the room. She once again feels a cold breeze pass by but didn't think much of it. After a few seconds, she finally walks out of the room, dragging her feet slowly.

*****

When Cara first arrived, she knew that the whole family was somehow going to be in the same room and she knew just how awkward it was going to be. But she didn't think it was going to be this bad.

Luther sat on one of the sofas, fiddling his hands while Vanya did the same on the sofa across him. Allison sat by the fireplace along with Diego. She lifted her glass and took a sip of her drink, clearly sensing the awkwardness looming in the room. Diego on the other hand, stared at the fireplace for comfort.

Cara walked up to the bar, deciding on whether or not to grab a glass or just a whole bottle. She chose the latter and grabbed a whole bottle of vodka, unscrewing the lid off and bringing the bottle to her lips. The warm liquid fills her whole mouth. She kept her eyes trained on Diego while he did the same. Her eyes flickered to the left as she spots a thin figure walking her way.

"Hello, my love!" They said as they sat on a stool beside the girl. "Klaus.." Cara smirked knowing exactly who they were. "Look at you! All tough and beautiful" Klaus complimented, twisting a strand of her hair around his finger before letting it fall back into place. "Thanks. You look great" Cara genuinely smiled, looking down at the tag her brother wore around his wrist.

"Oh Cara you were never much of a drinker back then, what happened?" Klaus laughed as he made himself a drink. "You have no idea" she chuckled out before taking a big gulp of the clear liquid.

"Um, I guess we should get this started" Luther broke the silence before standing up, glancing around at his siblings. "So I figured we could have a sort of memorial service in the courtyard at sundown. Say a few words, just at Dad's favourite spot."

"Dad had a favourite spot?" Allison asked. "You know, under the oak tree" Luther answered but the rest of the sibling just looked at him confused. "We used to sit there all the time" Luther continued "none of you ever did that?"