Part 2

Hello everyone
Sorry I took so long to update, to be honest if it weren't for @phenioxstar1
I wouldn't have remembered.

My reason is that, I'm in year 12 and with COVID it's been hard.
So I'm sorry.

If any of you read more than one of my stories than there will be updates on all of them within the next week.
Hope you like it
————————————————————

One month later

Naruko was walking through Uzushiogakure, she was walking with Ren and a boy named Eddie aka Edward. The two were walking home from their day at Uzu Academy, but they decided to walk with the Uzukage. Naruko was happy that people saw her as a human instead of a demon.

"Hey, Miss Naruko. Can the academy go on a field trip in the woods near the training grounds?" Ren asked her.

"I'll think about it," Naruko replied.

"Awe come on. Fine then. Can me and Ren come and Visit you la-" Eddie said but was cut off as a man came and picked Naruko up bridal styal and took her far away from the streets and onto the Uzukage Mountain. Naruko blushed and looked at the man.

"K-Kazuma-Kun?"Naruko asked.

"Hey Naru-chan," Kazuma smiled.

"W-What a-are y-you d-doing?" Naruko asked.

"What does it seem like? I've picked up a little lost girl who needs love," Kazuma said.

"W-What? L-Lost g-girl w-who ne-needs l-love?" Naruko asked.

"Yeah," Kazuma smirked. He set Naruko down, and lifted Naruko's chin. Naruko blushed as her heart beat was getting faster.

"You're in love," said a deep voice in her head.

"S-Shut U-up Ku-Kurama," Naruko thought in reply.

"Naruko," Kazuma Whispered, in reply Naruko blushed a crimson red.

"W-What?" She stuttered looking away from Kazuma's red eyes. Kazuma turned Naruko's face making her face him. Her crystal lost blue eyes stared into his brownish red ones. He leaned towards Naruko's lips. While he did this, she blushed.

"Naruko-chan~" He whispered. He was about to kiss her but he was interrupted by Ren.

"Miss Naruko!" Ren called out. Red and Eddie ran towards them but blushed when they saw the position between Kazuma and Naruko. Kazuma growled and disappeared into thin air. Naruko could see the anger in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Naruko asked the duo.

"W-We thought that you were in trouble," Ren Said.

"Y-Yeah," Eddie said.

"But we'll leave now," Ren Said as the two left. Naruko sihged and teleported home in a yellow flash. She walked into the Uzumaki Compound. She sighed sadly as she took her cloak and shoes off. She walked into the living room but she was surprised to see who was in her house .

"K-Kazuma-kun?" She asked. SHe looked at the shirtless brown hair man in her living room. He smiled at her.

"Hey Naruko," said Kazuma. She blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"What's wrong, Naru-chan?" asked Kazuma. Naruko didn't reply. He walked up to her and grabbed her hand and looked into her crystal eyes.

"W-Why a-are y-you h-here, Ka-Kazuma-kun?" Asked Naruko.

"I'm here for a lost girl," said Kazuma.

"W-Why? T-There a-are p-plenty o-of g-girls i-in this v-village. S-so w-why me?" Naruko asked him confused.