Part 1

Hi people
Here is the first chapter of this book hope you like it

————————————————————
"Naruto Uzumaki, you are hereby banish from Konohagakure," Danzo said. Naruto was shocked.

"What? Why?" Naruto Asked. 'he couldn't believe"his" eyes.

"Because you hurt our precious Uchiha, demon," Mebuki said. Naruto was upset and angry.

"FINE! I'll leave but don't expect me to ever listen to you when we cross paths!" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto, wait!" Tsunade shouted and the retreating figure. She was pissed off, she just lost her granddaughter. First it was her daughter, and now it was her granddaughter.

after Naruto left, 'He' went to the Uzumaki Compound to collect 'His' things. 'He' saw 'his' nephews and niece sitting on the sofa.

"Auntie Naruko, do you have to go?" Toshiro cried. Naruto smiled and Hugged Toshiro.

"Yeah, I have to. Sorry guys but I promise to send letters to you and your parents." Naruto said to 'his' nephews.

"Thanks Auntie," Obito said.

"No problem, but I've got to go pack now," Naruto said. The three nodded, and Naruto went to 'His' room and packed 'his' stuff in scrolls. 'Him' and the three children went to the gate. Naruto could see all of the Villagers, and the council members, 'his' friends ans the senseis. 'He' waved at 'his' family.

"Bye!" Naruto shouted. 'He' disappeared from their sights.

Once Naruto was far enough away from the village gates, Naruto changed into 'his' true form. 'He' is now a she. Naruto is now a Naruko. She was no longer 12, but now she was 15. She had nice long golden yellow hair, her crystal broken eyes were filled with sadness. Her clothes are no longer that hideous Kill-me-jumpsuit, she was wearing a black singlet top and a red skirt, her feet covered by some blue flats.

Two weeks after Naruko's banishment

Naruko was in a small village, in a small tea shop. She was drinking a cup of fruit tea and some onigiri. Then a man and a boy walked in, the man walked up to her.

"Excuse me, Miss. Is it alright if me and my brother sit here with you?" The man asked. Naruko looked at him and blushed, he had brown hair with red eyes. He wore a black shirt, a navy jacket and grey pants. His brother has short creamy yellow hair and large emerald green eyes, he wore a orange hoodie, a pink top and blue jeans.

"S-Sure," Naruko said. The man smiled ans sat down in front of her, the boy sitting next to his brother.

"so what are your names?" Naruko asked the pair of them.

"I'm Kazuma Yagami, and this is my kid brother Ren Kannagi," The man said.

"Nice to meet you miss," Ren smiled at Naruko.

"Haha, I'm not really a miss, I'm in my mid teens," Naruko

"So what's your name, ma'ma?" Kazuma asked, Naruko blushed in return.

"I'm Naruko Uzumaki," Naruko replyed.

"Uzumaki? weren't they all whipped out?" Kazuma asked.

"Not every single one of us, some survived and escaped throughout the nations. My mother went to Konohagakure, and my uncle went to Amegakure," Naruko replyed.

"If you live in Konohagakure, than why are you here?" Ren asked.

"I was banished from Konoagakure for hurting an Uchiha, 2 weeks ago." Naruko said. Ren was shocked and upset, and Kazuma was just angry at what she said.

" Why wound the banish you for hurting an Uchiha? Aren't there plenty of them?" Ren asked confused.

"No, 5 years ago they were massacred. The person I hurt was one of the last surviving Uchiha. He was going to Orochimaru for power, I stopped him and got a hole under my heart, the council had a vote and the people who wanted me to stay, was out voted by the people who hate me," Naruko said.

"Why would they hate you?" Ren asked, eating some dango. Naruko saighed.

"It's because of something I have no control over," Naruko replied, head facing down.

"What is the thing that you have no control over?" Kazuma asked.

"I-It doesn't matter," Naruko said sadly. Kazuma narrowed his eyes, Ren just sat there confused.

"Anyway, where are you off to now?" Kazuma asked.

"I'm thinking about rebuilding Uzishio but i need help but i have no one to help me," Naruko said with are far off look.

"Kazuma, can we?" Ren asked looking at his brother.

"We'll help you Naru-chan," Kazuma smiled. Naruko blushed.

"T-Thanks g-guys," Naruko stuttered out a reply. Ren smiled at them. They finished their tea and food, and they went back to their hotel rooms and grabbed their things.

while walking Naruko and Ren was talking whereas Kazuma was listening.

"Maybe this banishment isn't too bad afterall," Naruko thought as she stole a glance at Kazuma and blushed looking away.

————————————————————
Words - 794
Hello again
Hope you like the chapter,
For those of you who have read the original of this story I'm going to be adding a lot more detail and more chapter in between the original but it will still have the same story line