I knew she was just running her mouth. She'd ask me why I didn't get one as soon as she seen me if I listened to her. "I like this setup." I complimented her on the way she had her fridge arranged. I helped myself to two Sprites and some chocolates she had in the pantry.

I sat down, getting lost on my phone for a minute. "Nicole!" I had been patiently waiting on my kids to come downstairs for a while now. "Where Taejin and Troi?"

She finally came out of her room, dressed and ready to go. "Oh, well you never texted me back when I asked where you were so I had Nic take them to your Mom's."

I furrowed my brows as my mouth hung slightly open. "Nigga what? You didn't think to tell me that when you let me in?"

She shrugged "You should've texted back."  I wanted to knock her fucking head off her shoulders. "That was petty of me though so sorry." She gave me a dry ass apology.

"Fuck you, die." She began whining telling me how rude I was while I stood up, picking up my pants. "You just had me sitting here waiting for no reason." I semi explained why I was being rude, chunking my empty soda cans in the trash. "Then you talking bout you had your brother go drop them off?" I scrunched my face up, pissed. "We talked about that."

I knew for a fact I was the only man that could deal with Nicole— she was made special for only me to handle. She would drive a regular nigga to loose his fucking mind.

Her sneaky ass went out and bought her Mutt ass brother a car while I was down and out on my sickbed. Nigga got the Tesla he wanted and wasn't shit I could do about it.

She came clean and told me about her gifting him a car herself. I specifically told her I didn't ever want our kids riding in any vehicle Nic was behind the wheel of and she still did what she wanted to do.

"It's not even a long drive, Tae."

"It don't matter!" I yelled in her face causing her to jump.

"You really are mad." Her eyes followed my every move.

"No shit" I told her in a duh tone.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I trust him-"

"Here you go with that trust shit. Yeah, YOU trust him and that's on you but WE share those kids." I motioned in between her and I. "And I don't trust shit."

She nodded "You're right, it won't happen again." She repeated. "I'm genuinely so sorry and I didn't mean to put a damper on your day. I could tell you were in really high spirits when you came in."

"Don't you got somewhere to be?" I was going to get my kids from my Mama and I didn't feel like hearing anything else Nicole had to say.

She smacked her lips. "Asshole"

*****************
Mila.

*****************Mila