"Take care of my account in Mobile Legends, okay?" I burst into laughter.

"Why would I do that? You're such a dork, Wendy." I open my eyes, giggling. But that smile fades when it snapped me from reality.

There is no grass field surrounding me, nor the sun shining brightly. It's just me and this desolated room.

"W- Wendy?" I look around and try to look for her, but she's not around. Fuck, am I really just dreaming?

And oh, I can already move. I notice my hands gripping on the armchairs, so I try to move my fingers and I can feel them. I try to move my head from side to side, cracking it because it's kinda stiff.

But my stomach growls. I'm hungry and thirsty. Fuck this.

And damn, my body hurts. She did me freaking good, making my body turn into a wall of art and vandalize her name everywhere. She didn't even bother to wipe my blood.

Now I smell like rotten along with the piss and shit on my loincloth. She tosses my pajamas away. Jennie's scent was still lingering on it and it pisses her off.

But that rabbit stew Yiren made gave me a stomach ache. Who wouldn't have an upset stomach when you only eat decent and delicious foods?

Jennie always makes sure her cooks are delicious, although there were times when it tastes weird. And somehow, I feel this sudden gloom in me.

"Jennie." My heart aches. I miss her so much. I wonder how she is.

But what was that dream with Wendy? Jennie and the others are coming, and I feel happy about it despite my situation.

But my happiness sinks when the door opens and reveals the monster. She's carrying food of tray.

But heck, something smells so good. Is that decent food now?

"Hello, baby. Miss me?" I didn't answer as she puts the tray on the table in front of me.

"I know the drug has already worn off in your little veins, Lisa." She whispers, but then she grabs my chin.

"Now talk." I yank myself away from her grip and roll my eyes at her. Like fuck I want to talk to her. I am nearly losing my sanity here and I just want to get out of here.

She sighs and places the foods and plates from the tray. "I made you your favorite Gamjatang baby. I'm so sure you will love this. But let me clean you up first."

She takes the basin with water on the corner as she starts to wipe me. I hate it when she hums. It's kinda creepy.

When she's done, she then serves me soup and a piece of meat in my bowl with a cup of rice on my plate.

She moves the table closer to me as she frees my right hand with my other hand still tied on the armchair.

"What... is this? Are you going to free me now?" She laughs and cups my cheek.

"I just want you to eat peacefully. But if you'll be naughty, I'll shoot you." She smiles and sits across me with a gun on the table. God, is this really Yiren?

I lift my hand up, having this struggle gripping the plastic spoon. Yes, a plastic spoon and fork. She really is making sure I won't use them for protecting myself from her.

"Eat," she commands, and I stir the soup. It's still hot and smelling delicious. It's making my stomach growl again.

I try to take a sip, but I notice Yiren watching me with that sweet smile. "Why are you not eating?"