I overslept. I forgot to turn my alarm on. I was used to Jennie waking me up and she was not able to fetch me today since her council duty is starting to get tight.

She actually left me a message yesterday about this but I am so caught up with texting with Nayeon until 1 AM that I overslept. I hope she's not late as well.

I also forgot. Today is so special. Later on, there will be visitors that will evaluate and rate the school and everyone, including Jennie, would like it to be on top. But I messed up and was late for the first time. I just took a deep breath and reflect on what I did.

"I'm sorry, Jennie. I overslept. I promise, this won't happen ag-" I was stopped midsentence when the office's door just shut open and familiar people came in.

"Aw. R- Rosie, you're hurting me!" Rosie was holding Jisoo's sideburns as they walked in and stopped in front of the table.

Rosie seemed to be mad at her. I then noticed Jennie pointing her sister with disappointment.

"You too? Ugh." Jennie just massages her temples.

"Well, yeah? I overslept. Oh, hi Lim- Aw!" Jisoo didn't finish her sentence when Rosie twisted her ear that made her wince in pain.

"You better clean the toilet from the seventh-grade building later, you piece of chicken!"

"What!? But that's-"

"Shut up and do your job as an officer!" And Rosie dragged her away from the office while pulling Jisoo's hair. They then left us with a loud bang on the door as I flinch. Damn, Rosie can be scary.

"Manoban?" But this woman is way scary. I just looked around with bullet sweats forming on my forehead.

"Y- yeah?" Her menacing look never fails to scare me.

"Detention. Later. Classroom. Now go." Not wanting to make her angrier, I just left after a quick bow and took a deep breath after I finally got out of that suffocating office. But then I heard footsteps running behind me.

"Lisa!" I just turn around and saw Somi running towards me. I smile when she reached me.

"Hey. Good morning, Somi. What's up?"

"Are you going to your classroom now?" She asks, fixing the strap of her backpack.

"Yeah. I'm actually on my way-"

"Lisa." I swear I felt chills when she calls my name. I turn around and saw Jennie in her stern look. I swallow a lump. My throat just went dry for no reason.

"Rub- I mean Nin- Jennie." Now I'm mixing her names up. Her expression becomes soft as she tries to stop herself from smiling.

"Good morning, president Jennie!" I almost forgot that Somi was here as she greeted her. Jennie then walks up to us and smiles. Her arm then clings to mine.

"Good morning, Jeon Somi. Do you have any business with Lisa?" Somi then shook her hands as she smiles.

"Oh no. I just happen to see Lisa in the hallway. I thought maybe we could go to our class-"