I met the cold and hard floor as my visions became red due to the blood. My body was aching. My back, my knees, my head and even my ankle. I just closed my eyes and I slowly lost my unconsciousness.

-----------------------------

Lisa's POV

It was raining and the thunders were roaring loudly. I am really sleepy but its harsh sounds were the reason why I can still sense my surroundings.

Plus, Jisoo's snoring is bothering me. Who wouldn't be? Her mouth was just beside my ear as she trapped me in her arms and legs like I'm some kind of her pillow. She's even calling Rosie's name with a giggle.

This woman is a nymphomaniac for Rosie. Ew.

I snorted and just close my eyes to get back to sleep when I felt the bed moved although we are not moving. My eyebrows just knitted.

What was that? Monster in bed?

"Lisa..." A breathy voice just whispered in my ear and my heart started to pound in fright.

What the fuck is going on? And who the hell is this woman?

Unexpectedly, I felt someone's hand brushing its fingers to my face. Even though my balls are trembling in fear, I still act like I'm dead.

"I wanna keep you all to myself, Lalisa Manoban. Should I kill you now while you're asleep?" What the hell? I freaked out that I open my eyes and my whole body stiffened.

"Fuck!" I silently gasped when I saw the hooded person where I still can't see its face in front of me.

I was about to push Jisoo away from me when this person choked me so tight that I just tried to pull her hand away but it was too strong.

"J- Jisoo... wa-" I tried to wake Jisoo beside me but Jisoo was already gone. I looked around but in my peripheral view, I saw the hooded person lifting its hand with a kitchen knife and that made my eyes widened in fear.

Oh shit, am I gonna die!?

"No please!"

"Die with me, Lisa!" And the strange one just lifted its hand ready to stab me hard.

"Nooooooo!"

"Lisa! Wake up!" And I jumped in horror and woke up chasing my breath. Even though the room is cold due to the AC, I was dripping with cold sweats as my shirt was drenched because of it. 

My whole body was trembling, trembling that I cannot control it as my throat was so dry. Even my heart was pumping crazily as I try to breathe deeper for my pulse to steady. I just checked myself if I have any stabs but there was clearly none but sweats all over me.

"Just... Just what the fuck was that?" My face was then cupped by Jennie. I met her worried eyes as she tries to wipe my sweat.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so pale? Are you having a nightmare?" I gulped again and nodded in response.

"I... I guess I am." And I just closed my eyes as I clutch my chest.

I thought I was really gonna die.

"Oh, poor Lili. Come here. Let me give you a hug." And I just engulfed myself by her warm hug as she shushed me while stroking my back. It was very soothing yet I feel hot. Worst, I can feel her nipples poking me. I quickly pull away and cock my head to the side.

"Where's... Jisoo?" I asked and she then grabbed my chin with her finger as I was forced to look at her. I was surprised when she just tried to kiss me but paused and letting her breath brush on my lips.