Five ~ I Find Out My Mother

They stopped talking and there was silence as Chiron thought this through.

"Well, thank you, Percy. You may go now. Dionysus and I will figure this out," Chiron said at last, and a moment later, Percy came walking out of the place looking gloomy, though he paused when he saw me, looking suspicious, but then carried on.

I knocked on the door and a voice called, "come in!" and so I did.

I bit my lip, thinking about how I was going to put this.

"Er, hi, Chiron," I started.

"Hello, Samantha," he replied calmly.

"So... I have ADHD. Do you have a person who gives medication out and stuff?" I asked.

Chiron chuckled. "Most kids here have ADHD. It keeps you alive in battle. We don't take medication here."

I nodded, not mentioning out loud why it made so much sense. *Cough* Alyssa and Meg *cough*

I walked out the door, thinking, if these people aren't serial killers, I guess I'll be alright.

"WILL! FOR THE LAST TIME, I CAN'T JUST DRIVE OVER THERE JUST TO MOVE A DUCK!" My head snapped to the source of the sound where Meg was on a phone, screaming at someone on the other end of the line. As she listened to the other person's reply, she pinched the bridge of her nose.

I looked around to see if anyone else was as confused as I was, but I seemed to be alone in that department.

"JUST GET A BROOM OR THROW A FRIDGE AT IT!" Meg screamed over the phone. "I DON'T CARE IF IT EATS UP THE FOOD, HUN. I HAVE TRAINING TO DO!" she hung up the phone and groaned. I wandered around, not sure of what to do. 

I guessed I could check out my Cabin...

I wandered over to it and was about to knock on the door, when a girl around my age, 13, with black hair and amber eyes and an athletic build came walking past me with the girl I saw earlier on the lawnmower, who also seemed about my age.

"Just tell me, Mollos, what are you doing?" The amber-eyed girl snapped at the dark-blonde girl dressed in dark clothing.

"Nothing!" She protested. "Now, just leave me alone, okay, Lyra?"

"No! You're always up to something. You aren't watching pawn, are you?" The girl called Lyra raised an eyebrow.

Mollos scrunched up her nose. "No! I'm just getting a little money, that's all."

"WILL! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME? ONLY EMERGENCYS OKAY? DO YOU WANT YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO GET EATEN UP BY A MONSTER?" Meg screeched, causing a few heads to turn, but she didn't seem to notice. 

"MEG! KEEP IT DOWN! I'M TRYING TO HELP MOLLOS ROB SOME PEOPLE OVER HERE!" I found Alyssa screaming from the door of the Poseidon Cabin, getting about three quarter's of the camp's attention.

Mollos groaned and slapped her hand against her forehead.

"Aha! I knew it! I know you so well, Mollos!"Lyra scowled.

She rolled her eyes. "Really? You literally just thought I was watching pawn."

Lyra's face softened, but then she shrugged off that fact, and decided to act as if nothing happened.

"ALYSSA! STOP STEALING STUFF! YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH SHERLOCK STUFF AND IF YOU GET ANYMORE, YOU'LL HAVE NOWHERE TO SLEEP!" Meg bellowed at Alyssa from the other end of the camp.

"THERE'S NEVER ENOUGH SHERLOCK! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Alyssa didn't seem that worried about giving everyone a headache either.

"LEAVE HER ALONE, MEG! WE'RE REALLY BUSY RIGHT NOW!" Mollos yelled.

"OH YEAH? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF PERCY BEING HAPPY WITH THE CABIN BEING FULL OF SHERLOCK, EH?" 

"HE CAN SLEEP WITH ANNABETH IN THE ATHENA CABIN," Alyssa shrugged.

A random thought occurred to me. Did the girls and boys sleep in the same room or were the cabins split into two rooms?

"OH HELL NO! WE'RE NOT HAVING THAT SEAWEED BRAIN WITH ME! WE'VE GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE  IN THERE," said Meg.

"WELL, HE'S DEFINATELY NOT COMING INTO THE HADES CABIN!" Mollos bellowed.

"HEY!" Screamed an offended-looking Percy from a bench where he and Annabeth were eating blue cookies.

"WHATEVER PERCY! ALYSSA, PLEASE STOP ROBBING BANKS WITH MOLLOS," Meg yelled.

"NO FAIR!" Mollos wailed childishly.

"SOME OF US ARE GETTING A HEADACHE HERE!" I screamed. I barely thought before I said it. I was usually a shy kid.  "Also, it's burglary if there's no violence." Everyone stared at me. "According to Ant-Man..." 

I wasn't so extroverted usually, but this is why. Everyone's attention was on me. 

"ANOTHER ATHENA KID IN THE CABIN!" Meg whooped. I raised an eyebrow at her. "See above."

I looked over her head, trying to find something, but then I noticed a huge symbol of an owl hanging over me.

"Another Athena kid!" Mollos said.