"Sure you aren't little....My lilliput."

Squashing her cheeks he teased, getting up, towering above her again and smirked seeing her huff in annoyance noticing their height difference.

"I guess we should leave, seeing that you are back to normal now."

"Do not try to exaggerate things. I was normal only."

Rolling her eyes she unlocked the door of her room and was stepping out when he stopped her, handing her a big box asking her to open it.

"Wear this and I don't want to hear any excuse, even if you do then you know well what will I do."

He knew her well and was sure she would argue with him as soon as she would find jwellery inside it and would definitely deny wearing it. So, he threatened to kiss her if she denies, knowing it was the only way she will comply to his demand. He didn't wanted her to resemble a plain bachelor girl but a married woman in front of Sadia dadi and that flirt Azhar.

"I am not...."

She on the other hand had planned to deny him even after hearing his threat, her jealousy overpowering everything, thinking it was Asmara's jwellery he was offering her, unaware it was brand new with none of them belonged to Asmara.

"Are you defying me even after knowing the consequences ?"

Taking calculative steps he stood before her getting hold of her waist pulling her towards himself, keeping a stoic face to intimidate her which he thought worked well but backfired at him when he saw her crying hysterically, breaking down in his arms.

"I d-don't w-want to wear h-her j-jwellery.... I can't... P-please don't f-force me."

She didn't wanted to wear Asmara's jwellery. It would make her feel low of herself. It would bring back the nightmares she was desperately trying to forget. The sick feeling of rejection cursed through her veins, making her shiver and sob uncontrollably.

"It's not her jwellery. I swear none of it belongs to her. It's yours jaani. Only yours."

Holding her tightly he rubbed her back to soothe her sobs, placing his lips on her temples kissing there repeatedly, whispering sweet nothings inside her ears till he was able to calm her down.

"Don't cry like this ever again. I don't like it at all."

"I....."

If it wasn't for the car honks they wouldn't have broken apart. She took steps back feeling embarrassed of her emotional outburst and that too in front of him. Also, she was stupid enough to hug him which he accepted wholeheartedly hugging her back.

"Sit down and wear this."

"Okay."

Getting those awkward vibes from her, he asked her to sit down knowing Sadia dadi was there and they need to go downstairs to welcome her. While she got busy wearing gold bangles and ring, he got on his knees elevating her pants a little, making her wear anklets he brought exclusively for her.

Getting down the first thing she did was hide behind Osama who glared at her for choosing him as a hiding spot, when he himself was searching for someone behind whom he could hide.

"Idiot, you can't hide yourself when she is here for you."

Rolling his eyes Osama took a step on his right unveiling her who was hiding behind him pushing her forward trying cover his large form behind her small frame only to frown finding his efforts useless.

Seeing his failed attempts she laughed rolling her eyes, which turned serious when she heard a loud, dominating voice coming from the end of the living room calling for her.