***Summary***

***Hello there, Im excited to hear some responses, If you like my writting style or just want me to continue with the story, you know just let me know. I want fans but I also just want to test my writting skills!! Let me know what you thing of my summary!!*** xoxo -A.Clark

"Do you even relaize what I am to you? what you are to me?" it felt as if he were trying to force his words onto her for her to understand.

His eyes screamed that she needed to understand. But understand what? What was he trying to imply?

That they had some kind of relationship she didn't know about going on? She'd only just met this man!

He took a step toward her, that step knocked her back to what was infront of her, the situation at hand. She found herself looking into those liquid silver eyes of his, they spoke unspoken words of lust and wanting, that she could read from him.

It scared her, so much so her confidence knocked down a few feet, not that she intially had any to begin with. But that confidence was sliping away as she stepped back.

His steps became more doubtless and even as he followed. She wanted to escape those piercing eyes. But the only escape she found was that of a wall.

She felt inclosed and captured. Her eyes caught the movement of his hand she flenched, squeezing her eyes shut. The growl that emited from him didnt sound at all human. She felt his fist hit the wall behind her and heard the cracking of the wood.

"You really believe I would lay a hand on you? I would never lay a harming hand on you! Not you ." the last part was so soft that on their own accord her eyes opened to see nothing but pain and hurt fill his face. "I want to bring you pleasure never pain my little gwenelda."

His hands slid up her neck, sending sparks of fire that burned her skin. There was a breathy moan that filled the room and is bright eyes lit at the erotic sounds of her pleasure.

Her heart was like a hammer to a nail it kept going faster, faster. the pain in her chest was tight and she could feel it between her legs. What is doing to her? Why does her skin burn like this?

He didnt stop moving until his hands cupped her face demanding her full attention. Then he leaned into her neck......

"You. Are. Mine......"

Aria Jakins is nerdy, awkward, and hard headed. She doesn't listen well and shes quite difficult to talk to at times. She puts studying before everything making sure she makes the best grades possible. What happens when Aria's professor sends her to do research on a Native American tribe for him worth a whole class grade. What happens when she meets the mysterious Coyle? Coyle Mohingans doesn't take 'No' lightly or rather at all. He is demanding and hard to understand who leads his people with a strong, stern fist. Coyle doesn't care much for the human population he is determined that his people survive best without them anyway. How will he feel when his mother let outsiders in who both happen to be human with out his knowledge or approval? How will the Mohingans keeps their secrets from these human outsiders??

*****Tell me what you think*****