"That's what I like to hear." She said and hugged me.

After we talked I didn't have anything better to do so I took a plate of food and sat outside.

When I was done eating I stared at the sky.

Dante's p.o.v

The burial was over in a flash. It was boring as hell but I wouldn't like it if I invited someone for a burial and they acted without honour to the dead person.

I made my way outside and saw a familiar face. Well I saw her back but that also counted.

I walked up to her and sat beside her.

She was looking at the night sky. She didn't look at me. I assumed she wasn't here right now.

Maybe her mind was elsewhere-

I felt a hit on my shoulders.

She rested her head on me.

I didn't touch her. I didn't push her either.

She was smiling and her eyes were closed.

Wasn't she sad a moment ago?

I wondered what made her happy. But whatever it was, was officially the best thing that happened to me today.

Narrator's p.o.v

Camille came outside to see Dante and Alexis sitting close together lying on each other's side.

She smilled knowing that one day Alexis would get exactly what she deserved. A happy life.

After the ceremony, everyone went home.

Dante carried Alexis, who fell asleep, bridal style to the car and they left for their house.

He stared at her from time to time looking at her beauty.

She was different. The good different.

The sexy different.

Although he knew he felt sexually attracted to her for strange reasons, he didn't know what else he felt.

It was a strange feeling he couldn't understand and even if he could, he was never good at expressing his feelings.

He wore a blank face all the time for a reason.

He never bothered to learn how to express himself but for some reason he felt the need to know now.

Because of her.

He was a little glad someone like her came into his life.

In the house, he helped her with her clothes and left her shorts and her inner on.

After setting her on her bed, he pecked her and said, "sonno bene il mio bello." (Sleep well my beautiful.)

Alexis' p.o.v

I woke up with myself undressed and Noelle bouncing on me saying we should play.