Two

NARRATOR

Ever since yesterday issue occurred, Taehyung had came to the office earlier to search for the case.

"Hey, do you happened to know about the case of the murder of a young CEO last year?" Taehyung asked his co-worker; Bogum.

"Oh yeah, I went to the incident place and it was hard to see it in real" Bogum response as he shivers.

"What if we re-open the case?" Bogum suddenly turns to look at Taehyung "Just the second day of your moving?"

Taehyung sighs "The thing is I live in that house right now. I happened to heard about it from my friend. So, I would like to re-open the case"

"Okay, you can go to the store room. Based on what I remember, we kept her case in Row 1" Taehyung nods "I'll get going then"

Taehyung quickly goes to the store room, and walk to row 1. He tried to search for the folder and it was Case 130619.

Minatozaki Sana.

He opens the folder, and see a photo of Sana smiling attached on the form.

"She is kinda cute though.." He mumbles alone, he then turns on the next page and it was shocking.

A picture of the woman who smile just turns into a person drowning in her own blood. Her blonde hair and white dress all turns bloody.

Taehyung looks at the examine paper of her body.

A smash on head.

15 stabs behind her back.

10 stabs, 5 each side of her legs.

*What had these woman done to face something like this?* Taehyung's thought as he flip back to see a photo of her smiling brightly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEHYUNG

"Really?! You're re-opening her case?!" Momo who she mentioned to be one of her closest friend talks, as I can see she is tearing up right now.

"Our Sana never done anything wrong. I don't know why she faced this" Mina speaks softly.

"Please find her justice. We've been trying to told the police everyday, but everyday they told us that they are helping yet we never see any news back. Please make sure you really do it" Nayeon mentioned.

"So...where are you guys on that days?" I asked as I glance at 8 of them.

"We joined her event, after that we all went home since her party end a bit late" Dahyun gave me back a response, and everyone nods.

"It ended around midnight" Tzuyu added.

"Did she went home alone that night?" I asked as I noted down their answer.

"Yes, we saw her drive out of the event alone" Chaeyeong said, I furrows his eyebrow "Do you really think she had no one who hold grudge against her?"

"She is loved by everyone" Jihyo said as she smiles, but I can feel the sorrow in her sentence.

"She never forget her friends, she treats her staff like her family. Everyone had a respect on her. We all broke down when we heard the news" Jeongyeon added.

They talked as if all of them had a crush on her.

"Do you know anyone else who is close to her?" I asked. All of them turns to look at each other and then "There is someone who she often mentioned, but we never met her" Momo turns to look at me.