When you betray them

I can't fit everything in the title so it's supposed to be "When you betray and kill them pt.1"

Blue Moon:

"Heh... Even you?... Geez and I thought Frisk is the only one who would do that.... Well I'm used to this... Hope your happy..."

Teal Ocean:

" I-I get it... If this makes y-you happy then... I'm fine with that!..."

Red Moon:

"Tch... And I thought you were different from them..."

Paint:

"To think you... Could be my friend..."

Disco:

"Y'know... This is making me regret dancing with ya..."

Exe:

"Haha... I'm such an idiot!... To think, me, a destroyer of AUs could get an actual friend other than the idiot protector.... How foolish..."

Cide:

"Hah! You idiot! I'm already dead!-"

BonBon:

"That isn't... Really sweet of you... Heh... Who am I kidding?.... You did this cus' I wasn't that good enough to be your friend huh?...."

Stella:

"I hope... You'll be happier... Without me..."

Mary:

"I knew I should've shot you when I had the chance...."

Shade:

"It hurts that you betrayed me buutt- your the who ended up dying from touching me-"

Magenta:

"You hate me?... That much?.... It's cus' of this AU and how I act... isn't it?...."

Novel:

"So... Guess I was that annoying huh?...."

Fright:

"Now this is making me wanna rethink my decision on saving ya from my hunger...."

Tulip:

"*Smiles* it's okay... I know how much people hate me..."

YS:

"It's Alright!.... The Magnificent YS believes that... You can do a bit better!..."

Deana:

"Tch... Guess all you humans are the same..."