The story of Black

The Backstory of my Oc, Black!-

Long ago, there was a girl that lived in a lovable village, all the villagers were kind, the Children would laugh as they play outside and the mood of the village would always be bright, even if it was nighttime. The girl also had loving parents who took care of her, This girl's name is "Blessing". She would be known as the small girl that cheered everyone up or brightened up their day more! Or the girl that was kind to everyone, she helped with the elderly ones and young ones!

Her life was just absolute heaven

She was fine

......

Only up until that dreadful day..

She wandered too far from the village while playing and stumbled into a forest that the villagers dared not to go in. In the forest, she met a Spirit. A Spirit that had no good intentions.

"Foolish Child, what brings you here? This place is no place for you." The Spirit said, her tone was intimidating. But Blessing didn't pay attention to that, she foolishly tried to befriend her, she tried to change the Spirit's intentions into good ones. The Spirit was only annoyed and angered by her attempts. She cased a curse on Blessing, saying "This will change your life forever. And not in a good way, child. N O W  G O ." The Spirit said.

Blessing fled the forest and back to her village.

Blessing was expecting smiles everywhere in her village but all she saw was faces of disgusts and anger towards her. They threw insults and threats at her. Over and Over and over.....

Blessing ran to her parents, she thought that they had changed too. But they didn't, they comforted her, saying that all this bad stuff will be blown away one day and that they will protect her from the villagers for as long as they lived.

Ţ̶̠̟̠̦̹̱̯͚̝̝͒̅h̵̢͕̯͕̻̙̰̙̻̹͆͊̈́ͅe̴̟̞͈̩̪̰̮͍̻̜̙͛͛̈́́̈́̾̈́̍͛̏̃͝y̶̮͔͚̦̤͉̹̲͖̒̊́͗̊̄̐̀̃͋̚͘ ̸̺̟͛̆͊̈́̀̿̀̉̓̐̐̅̈́͗̕c̶̡̡̩̝̺̙̦͖̞̀̃̆̈́̓͆͗̑̎h̵̡̲́̃̓̈́͌̕o̶̧̟̮͓͖̭̙̟̎̈́̔͐̋͊̀͐́̊̆s̴̛̩̮͔̼̠̳̯͔̪̠̲̱̿̽́͊̄̀͛̉̃̑̚̚ẻ̶̡͈̜̖̻̤̟̠̘͒͗̔̈́͑͒̑̐̇̌̄ͅ ̴̡̧̨̧̛͙̘̙͕̗͈̥̟̤̳̹̎̇̋̀͒̈́͂̔̋̆̚͠t̶̛̺̞͓̺̺̗̜͑͌̔̾͑͘͝h̵̦̤̰̬́̈̓̈̄̆́̂̀̈́̉͘͘͠ë̸̺̹͎͔̖̻̤̯̺̳͙́͑̇͑̚ͅ ̴̢͍̝̬̿̂̈́̓͛͌̑̚͝͠͝w̶̫̬̱̗͑̓́͑͗̚ṟ̸̨̛̼͕̘̣̤̾͑͂̈̍̅̂͗̃̈́̚̕ơ̶̢̢̘̘̗̪̰͗͂͋́̇́̋̂́̊ņ̶̘̠̥̞̟̯̉ģ̵̻̪͕̼͖͚́̏͆̌̇̈̒̍̃̈́̆̕͝͝ ̶̡̧̱̗̠̖̳͓̖͈͎͝ͅs̷͇͙͌̔̇̒̉́̏͋̇ę̴̡̡̲̳̤̦͎̦̹̠̙̫̾̈́͜t̸̡̡̥̼̫̮̱̜̯͎͇̯̼̃̔̏̋̉ ̴͈̻̰̞̩̭͇̩̓͐̍͗̕ǒ̵̡̜̙̣̲̲̻̥̣̞̫̗̒̽́̈̏̈́́̒̚͘͝͝͠f̵͎̥̰̹̠̜͌̈͐́͋͠ ̷͓̳͎͉͈͍͓̯͚̟̙̗͈̏̈́̓̇͗͛̒͑̄̚ͅw̵̫̼̳̙̭̌̇̇͋̓͗͗͘̚ȯ̷̡̤̱̠͎͖̭̮̥̼̦̬͇̐̿ͅŗ̵̼̤̹̠̥̾͜d̸͎̲͈̠͚̮͙̟̣̰̱̱̆̇̿̍̀͠s̶̩̔̎̅̓́́͐͂̑͆̆͗͜.̵̧̛̳̻̝̪̘͖̯̱̯̻̈́̃̎͋̄́̈̕

A few years of torment and agony,

The parents did keep their promise to her, they protected her from the villagers for as long as they L I V E D .

The parents died in a fire. They died in their own home. The only place Blessing found comfort in when all of this madness has started. The villagers were the ones who started the fire.

They laughed at Blessing, over and over.

"Oh boo hoo! A monster with no home and family."

"What a pathetic whelp."

"You don't even deserve to have a place to call home."