-introduction-

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

*This is before she transmigrates*

Anya Riella

High school ordinary nerdy girl who loves reading manga, manhwa, watching anime. Her favorite is obviously Detective Conan since she was little she was introduced by her aunt with anime.

She fell in love with the series, movie , ova call it everything connect with detective conan , she is also smart but she is very lazy.

She also loves food ( yep every food ), her favorite subject in school is art, math, biology,history, English.

Because her love for Detective Conan she also start reading sherlock Holmes , her own family is not really close with her.

Except her aunt, she knows very well her parents is busy people. Despite being ignore she still love her family.

Theo Maximus

Theo Maximus

He is the spirit of life, he is the definition of playboy sometimes he can be cruel but he also a caring person especially to those who close with him.

No one can guess what in his mind when he is serious. His best friend is the spirit of death , he always be there for him.

 His best friend is the spirit of death , he always be there for him

Leo Xander

He is the spirit of death, despite his title he is very shy and kind person. He loves animal but he can't touch living creature.

Theo give him a present which is a special animal that can be touch by Leo. His personality is very calm sometimes can be mysterious.
.
.
.

I wanna mentions Tooru Amuro in this story is not 29 he will be 19 okay. It's still like in the anime it's just the age changed.

Hello!!!! I make this story with the intention for readers to use your imagination , you can change my character with your liking or you can even imagine yourself in This story.

the picture is not mine! Anyway hope you guys like the story !!!