The Explaining

(Author's note: Thank you for reading this. Note that this is just my first FanFic and I'm just doing this because of the COVID-19 situation. I might stop it some time, but not anytime soon. Enjoy!)

Akagi and Kaga: "Who is THAT?"

Enterprise: "Enty-Chan! Why are you here!"

Enty-Chan: "I am Enterprise, CVN-65, the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier in the U.S. Navy! I am here to save my Kaa-san! Why do you bully my Kaa-san?!"

Everyone (except Cleveland and Enterprise): "Who is her Kaa-san?"

Enty-Chan (blushing deep red): "Just...just go away, you annoying foxes!"

Kaga: "How dare you call us annoying foxes! First, we aren't foxes! We are kitsunes! Second, it's you who is annoying!"

Enty-Chan: "Hmph...aren't kitsunes just foxes? Why shouldn't I just call you a fox? Blegh..."

Kaga: "Ugh! How dare you! Why are you so damn annoying! Well, since you challenged me,  taste my wrath!"

Enty-Chan: "I did? Oh well then, taste this!"

Enty-Chan sent out six of her Grumman A-6 Intruders, which quickly formed into a formation. Kaga sent out twelve Mitsubishi A6M Zeros. The planes brawled in the air until not one, but all of Kaga's aircraft was shot down, while Enty-Chan's were all unscathed.

Akagi (unsettled): "Kaga-sama, let's go, we have already completed our mission,"

Kaga (still shocked): "Oh... okay, whatever you say, Sister Akagi..."

Akagi flew off, with Kaga still trailing in a daze after her. 

Kaga (mumbling): "How...is she a legend? What did the Gods send upon us...?"

Akagi (sweetly): "Goodbye Azur Lane, we will see you next time~~"

A swirl of Sakura petals enveloped them, and then they disappeared. Enty-Chan landed her Super Hornet with Enterprise on it.

Enty-Chan: "I guess I owe you guys an explanation. Well, just call me Enty-Chan for now. I will tell you guys at the base, with my Kaa-san~~!"

Enty-Chan zoomed towards Enterprise and hugged her tightly, burying her face into Enterprise's stomach. She then let go of Enterprise when Unicorn raced up to Enty-Chan.

Unicorn: "Thank you so much, Enty-Chan for saving my life!

 -Back At the Base-

Wales: Hello, child, could you please tell us your name and background?

Enty-Chan: "My name is Enterprise, CVN-65, of Enterprise-class, the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier in the American Navy, succeeded by Nimitz-class ships. But you can call me Enty-Chan,"

Wale: "Well, hello, Enty-Chan. Could you please explain how you got here?"

Enty-Chan scrunched up her face, trying to think.

Wales: she looks so cute when she does that 

Enty-Chan: "Aha! I remember! I was in this dock where they put ships being scrapped when suddenly a purple whirlpool sucked me in,"

Enterprise: "But how did you end up here? Maybe the whirlpool was a portal to our world..."

Illustrious: "Who made the portal then? Could it be the Sirens?" 

Cleveland: "Yeah, purple whirlpool. Aren't the Sirens' magic purple?"

Enty-Chan: "Oh and, before the whirlpool was formed, there was this huge bolt of purple lightning that crashed into the ocean near me,"

Illustrious: "Oh, Okay..."

Wales: "Okay we will ask you another question..."

-At the Sakura Empire Fleet-

Kaga: "How did that little kid ship destroy all my planes in a matter of seconds... is she important? Who is she... She says that the Phantom is her Kaa-san..."

Akagi: "I do not know, dear sister, but we can find a way to break them. Look, there's a cut on your face..."

Prinz Eugen: " Am I interrupting something?"

Kaga sprang to her feet and glared at Prinz Eugen.

Kaga: "Prinz Eugen of Ironblood, what are you doing here?"

Prinz Eugen: "Oh,  don't you remember I am your ally? What a way to treat us..."

Akagi: "Kaga-sama, Ironblood have the same views as us, why should we not trust each other~~? We are allies too~!"

Prinz Eugen: "I heard everything you kitsunes were saying. I will take the Ayanami girl and Z23 to intercept an incoming lone fleet, with the 5th-carrier division of yours.

~~~End~~~