• C H A P T E R 39 •

- No one's P.O.V -

"Guys, I finally tracked him down. I couldn't actually track his number but I asked our men to send pictures of him to the airport staffs and somehow they found him trying to board in a plane to China", Younjae barged in the living room with his laptop.

"Guys, we gotta go!", JB hustled around the living room to grab his belongings. "No JB, listen. The party we're dealing with could be dangerous so it's not safe for all of us to leave together right now", Mark started.

"You mean not safe for that Han bastard. If he is standing in front of me right now, I would break his teeth and give them back to him. How dare he did this to Jimin?", Yugyeom gritted and punched the couch as hard as he can.

"Not now Yugyeom! Bambam and Jinyoung, stay here with Yugyeom and the rest of us will head to the airport", Mark commanded and gently grabbed the key from JB to drive.

They all left except for Yugyeom, Bambam and Jinyoung who were really worried. They couldn't bring themselves to believe that someone did this to Jimin yet they were relieved that Jackson and Mina were in the hospital to look after him incase something happens.

"Hyung, should I inform Jungkook and his gang about Jimin? They would know about it somehow, right?", Yugyeom looked up at his elder member of the gang for an opinion or even better, a valid answer.

"I guess we should, Yugyeom", Jinyoung nodded his head along with BamBam who seemed really concerned.

- Jungkook's P.O.V -

My phone instantly rang as I debated on whether to attend his call or not.

***** (Call)

J: Yug, I'm really busy right n-

Y: Jungkook! It's about Jimin.

J: Wait what? Jimin? What about him?!

Y: Jackson hyung and Mina noona eventually found Jimin hyung beaten up and all bruised in one of the houses they were about to move in. Jimin hyung is safe now and few of our members tracked down the real estate agent who has something to do with this incident. He's on search so don't worry, we'll take care of him.

J: What the hell? Then who did Sungmi go with?!

Y: What do you mean?

J: Yug, from what we saw, Sungmi went out with Jimin just few hours ago.

Y: No that's not possible, Jungkook. We found Jimin way before that.

J: Fuck no. Yug, I think Sungmi has really been kidnapped. I'll-

Y: What?! Sungmi?! Jungkook! What's wrong? What happened?!

J: Yug, I promise to call and tell you everything soon okay? I'll end the call right now.

Y: If you guys need any help, we're just a call away. Okay bye.

J: Okay Yug, thank you so much. Bye.

*****

I told them everything Yugyeom told and their face quickly frowned and some even sunk their faces in their hands.

"I k-knew something bad was about to h-happen", Taehyung frowned and spoke as if he was on the verge of tears.

"Why do you care so much about her? What? Are you going to fucking cry now?", my anger actually tried to get the best of me.

"W-What do you mean? Sungmi is lost and am I at least not allowed to be sad?" (Tae)

"Oh yeah sorry. I forgot that you like her", I smirked and instantly regretted the words that left my mouth.