• C H A P T E R 22 •

- Sungmi's P.O.V -

"Drink some water, Sungmi", Yoongi passed me a glass of water and I accepted it with a trembling hand. Currently, the members were sticking with me throughout the whole time to make sure Mr Lee nor his men disturb me.

On the bright side, Jimin has now taken over Mr Kang's corporation, officially making it a Park's Corporation.

"Baby, come on let's go. Mr Kang wants to meet you and he has something really important to say", Jimin hugged me from the back and placed a kiss on my nape. I nodded and stood up, as he intertwined his hand with mine.

"Hello Mr Kang. How are you?", I bowed at him as he turned around from his mafia friends. "My dear friends, this is Park Sungmi", he introduced me to his friends and soon they walked away.

"Sungmi, I just wanted to pass this to you because I don't have much time left...", he said his voice getting shallower as he passed me a regular sized box. "Mr Kang are you okay?", I frowned and he immediately hesitated it.

"Sungmi, can you call me appa for once~?"

-

The event has ended, Jimin and I were heading back home along with the guys. "Jimin-ah, Mr Kang is staying in a hotel tonight", Namjoon said.

"Why though?"

"He just landed from Paris right before the event right? So he said that he might as well stay in the hotel for tonight because he was too tired to travel", Jin explained and Jimin unconvincingly nodded.

Jimin and I switched our outfits into something comfortable and hopped onto the bed. "Congrats baby", I kissed his temple as his eyes pierced through mine.

"How am I even lucky to get you? Don't ever think that you have no one because you have me. I would be everything you want me to be", Jimin set a kiss on my forehead and pulled me closer to cuddle to sleep.

Just then, Jimin's phone rang as he moved a little to answer it. "Hello...What?!...Which hospital?...Yeah I'm on my way...I'll be there...", he quickly shot up and left the room after grabbing his jacket as well as his car key.

I followed him downstairs and was trembling at the sight of the members freaking out. I saw as Jimin dashed out of the mansion in his car.

"Come on, let's go Sungmi!", Jungkook who was in his room, in the same hallway as Jimin's room, came running outside and grabbed my hand downstairs.

"Jungkook! Tell me what's wrong!", none of them seem to be bothered about my question as they had really worried faces. That's when I decided not to ask anything more than being quiet.

-

In no time, we arrived at the hospital as Taehyung pulled up and empty spot. We all ran into the hospital and I was a little relieved to find Jimin's car there.

Namjoon and Jin ran up to the receptionist and asked for the room of where the specific person was in.Every step I took made my heart thump against my chest even more. I wonder how Jimin is doing yet the thought of something else, made my soul terrified.

"Guys, Jimin is over there", Yoongi pointed out as we rushed towards him. "Jimin, what happened?", I saddened at the sight of him, buried his face in his hands.

He instantly brushed my hands off of his shoulders and stood up. "Go away", he looked down at the floor when a tear trickled down his red face, from all the crying.

"Jimin, tell me what's wrong. I'm here for you. Please don't cr-", he didn't let me finish by slapping me across the face.

"GET FUCKING LOST YOU, SLUT!"

I landed on my back and despite the fact that my cheek burned from the tight slap, my heart ached more than anything else. I found myself, being a crying-wreck at the name he called me.

"Jimin, stop it! You're crossing the limit!", Jin held him back to stop him from acting up anymore further.

"Yah! What did I say about calling people with names?!", Yoongi charged towards Jimin and held him by his collar.

"HYUNG! STOP TAKING HER SIDE! SHE'S JUST LIKE SEULGI!", he screamed at Yoongi and brushed him off of his shoulders, straightening his shirt, still with his tear streaming face.

I couldn't bear whatever was happening at the moment and I stumbled; standing up, running out of the hospital. I never knew my life would turn out to how it would be in kdramas. The only thing that came to my mind was to run to the park opposite the hospital.

I straight away regretted leaving the building when my hands shook at the cold weather. Dang it, I'm shivering!

My eyesight was getting blur second by second

My eyesight was getting blur second by second. I felt as if the world stopped evolving around me and everyone looked down on me to the point I hated myself. Tears streamed down my cheeks as the words Jimin said not even an hour ago, tingled in my mind.

"How am I even lucky to get you? Don't ever think that you have no one because you have me. I would be everything you want me to be"

Were whatever he told me was a lie? Is that it? Am I worthless already. But, he promised me that he w-would stay with me.... I guess that's not true. What made me upset and heart broken the most was that now I'm officialy and orphanage. I have no one...

"Sungmi?", the voice ringed through my mind as I snapped my head behind me.

"Mark?..."