Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Shawn

I looked up at Beyonce, not believing the utterly trendsetting that was happening between us. I stood up unto my feet and she had a smirk. She was right. I just couldn't say no. Beyonce's sex has changed my whole opinion about her. I was suddenly interested; however, I have a wife, not to mention a son. Beyonce placed a hand on her hip and I looked at her sweat glands pass between her breasts. She was waiting for my answer and I was intimidated by her. I didn't know what to say. Yes, I want to have sex with her again, but I have to remember that I have a growing family and what about her? She has a fiance, yet she still wants to have sex with me on the low. This decision was going to be hard. I had to think about it. It wasn't something to just say "yes" or "no" to. This had to be thought about.

"So, what do you say?" she seductively questioned, tugging unto my torso. "I...have to think on it.."

She did a chuckle. One that terrorized me. I backed myself against the wall and she walked forward, pressing her palm unto my chest. "Aren't you so cute..." she whispered. "Huh?" She licked her lips and looked at me in the eye "You think that you have a choice.." she said, now laughing just a bit. She came a bit closer and bit her bottom lip, looking my face up and down. "Your lips are amazing.." she whispered. I licked them and looked down at hers, she muffled a smile upon her own and gave me an alluring groan. "Shawn, press your lips right here.." she stated, pressing her index finger upon her bottom lip. I kept staring down at them and she smiled "You like them don't you?" she questioned, pressing her body unto mines; completely. I wanted to kiss her so bad, I was grieving for it, but I have a family.

She took her hair from her pony tail and sighed. Coming off of me. "You're not ready for me yet." she said, walking away. I groaned "Beyonce, get back over here."

She turned her head and giggled, giving me a giant smile. "Now you want me?"

"Beyonce, come here.." I stated, keeping my word. She turned around entirely and walked towards me. I pulled her by her waist and pressed my lips upon hers; quickly. I was ready for her. More than ready. She wants to play this game? Bring it on.

I gripped her hips tight, passing my other hand around her curves while exploring throughout her mouth. I groaned whilst kissing her feeling her tongue glide into my mouth without permission. I surfaced my lips to match hers while she controlled the guidance of my tongue gazing with her own. I was now being controlled when I was supposed to be the one controlling first. She gripped my hands tight and kissed me long enough until I was upon a couch. She slid unto me, resting her tall high heel across my shoulder. I gripped her shoulders while enjoying this moment that was happening between us that I will regret right after.

Beyonce groaned, she moaned...She was turning me on with her smart enticing behavior. That was until I heard a door open, very trimendously. I quickly shoved Beyonce off of me. She landed on the floor pretty fast and began complaining about her fall. "Really Shawn, what the fuck!" she protested. She then stood up and when she heard the word "Babe." was when she quickly dropped her antagonized act. She then moved towards the screening door and gasped real low.

Beyonce

Michael stood on the woodened floor, waiting for me to show up. "Baby...Beyonce, I know you're here. Your car is outside."

I looked back at Shawn who was still laying against the couch with my lipstick stains on his lip. I chuckled at how silly he looked while he was furious. "Beyonce, go see your fiance!" he whispered in a yelling way. I remembered the nerve-racking scene and agreed, walking outside. "Hey baby." I said, looking at him. He was dressed in his suit, placing his hands on his hips, looking at me. "Bey, where were you?" he asked. "Michael, this is work. I was behind the screenage. Why are you here?"

He walked up to me and held my both hands. "I wanted to see my fiance on my lunch break is that a problem?" he asked. I shook my head "It's not."

He pecked my lips "Good. Now, I want to see you work."

I rolled my eyes "Michael...Seriously, I do not need you seeing me dance."

He chuckled with a smile. "You're acting as if I haven't seen you perform already. Come on, show me something."

I groaned and he hugged me from the back. "Come on baby, do it for me. It doesn't even have to be a move that you've created. Just make up something on the spot.." he whispered in my ear. I felt his hands travel down my thighs and I bent my head unto his shoulder. "Why do you want to see me dance so bad?" I asked. He kissed my neck once and smiled just a bit. "I think that you dancing for a living is pretty sexy."

I laughed and now smirked at him. "You sure you want to see me dance Michael?" I questioned, making sure. He nodded his head and I smiled. "You'll see me later on tonight...Just drop by before you go home. I have to stay in late anyhow, Usher is coming in later.."

He sighed and un-wrapped his arms from my hips. "Alright, I love you."

"I love you too."

He then walked out of the door and I made my way into the screenage. "Shawn.." I said, He was in the same position I left him in. I chuckled and he smiled. "Look, I should get going. My wife is probably on lunch as well and she's going to be expecting me and Richard."

I pouted and walked up to him. "Do you have to?"
He nodded and stood up. "Hell yeah, if my wife doesn't meet me home with our son. It's big trouble."

I grunted and crossed my arms. He stood up with a laugh, taking up his son's car seat which is what he brought him in. "Come here tomorrow...Alone.." I commanded. He nodded, "I'll consider it."

He walked towards me giving me a peck before he left completely. "See you later Shawn.."

"See you later...Sex partner"

******

A/N

DON'T CALL BEYONCE A HOE, SHE'S NOT I SWEAR. I just lol....Idk

Anyways 20+ comments for another chapter.

You guys are begging for Diary filled with sin, Married to my boss and Bad Professor...Hold on please, I'm currently jetting down ideas. Be patient thank you

**Ruthy