Chapter Sixteen

Astounding Creature

Chapter Sixteen

Michael Ealy

Recap:

I woke up in the hotel room, scratching my scalp. I remember certain events last night. I recall Heaven and I going into the conference that went well, both of us went back to the hotel room. She duress me into drinking a bottle of Patron with her. I agreed because she did persuade me into it and I can't remember what happened afterwards.

I looked at the other bed that was in here and not a soul was there. Something bad must have happened.

Oh No.

I stood up completely and took my shirt off along with my pants. Scratching my chest, and my neck I made my way into the shower.

_____________________________

After I had finished, I brushed my teeth and exited out of the bathroom and entered into the luxury bedroom. Heaven's items were on her bed packed and ready to go. Which is odd since we're here for the entire weekend. Her bags weren't on the bed when I showered so she has to be here. I started to call her name, of course I hadn't gotten a response. She must be mad at me, I placed my hand on my head, rubbing it hastily; I'd be lying if I said I knew why.

I sighed and walked towards my bed, taking a seat on it. That was when she had appeared out of the kitchen. I looked at her as she moved, glancing at every step she took. Who'd cheat on that?

"Heaven." I decided that I'd call her once more. This time she answered. I wasn't too much a fan of how she responded though. "What?" she had turned around to face me, looking at me in my eyes. I could feel the hence of sadness coming from her, but I have no idea why she's sad. I don't recall a thing.

"I just want to know what's making you so annoyed of my presence." I said plainly as I could. I stood up and looked at her. Her blue eyes rolled down towards my hips and I began to walk closer. I could sense her and what she wants; I knew it was me.

"Heaven, why are your items on the bed? We have two more days."

She sighed and walked closer to me, pressing her body against mine. "Why are you so concerned about work?" She complained, running her hands around mine. "It's the way I pay bills. Come on get dressed."

She sucked her teeth and looked up at me. "Maybe that's why your fianceé is cheating on you. You work too much and get tensed quickly."

I pushed her off of me, lightly and she walked closer, tugging unto my towel. "Michael, come on..." She whispered, rubbing the top of her stomach unto my erection. I dragged my hands down towards her butt, giving it a tight squeeze.

"Why're you mad at me? Hmm..." I had spoken. I leaned down towards her ear and bit the very top. "Tell me..."

She roamed her hands around my chest. "Take this towel off, now." she commanded. I looked at her as she looked back. "Heaven, I can't. I mean, you're obviously turning me on, but were both not single."

She tried to un-loose the grip I had on her, but that just made me hold her down tighter. "Heaven, you're acting as though you didn't know that."

"Michael, it's not that. You know you're fianceé is cheating on you, yet you don't touch me. Your relationship is not going to last Michael and neither is mine."

Her statement made me let her loose and I walked over to a drawer, grabbing my boxers and putting them on. "Heaven I don't think you understand." I said, raising my voice. I was getting annoyed by the minute. Who the hell does she think she is?