Chapter 3: Childhood Love

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Thank you for the meal, and everything."

"Sure thing babe, we shall have this once more but less formal! See you on Monday!" I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek before i went in my house. I gave him a quick wave before shutting the door. I took out my heels and headed for the stairs.

"Hey..."

"What the fuck!" I jump and look at the couch, oh it's just Fi- FINN?! "Oh my god, you scare the crap out of me. What are you going here and all the lights turned off?"

"Waiting to scare you?"

"You fucking idiot." I punch him in the arm, i could have died. "You haven't answer me? I know my parents have some work so they won't be home but why are you here?"

"To babysit you? Duh." Seriously, my parents are the weirdest.

"Babysit? You serious? Whatever, i want to wash up and head for bed." I turn away and head to my room. "Wait, where are you sleeping?"

"Your room, can't wait baby." Finn smirk.

"Ha ha ha, okay nights."

I slip on my favourite jumper on and sweat pants. Today was one of the best day, i couldn't wish for a better day though. Even if it's weird that someone just confessed to me oh that's just weird for me, but i got to know him so much better and now we are good friends.

I turn off the light and lay on my bed. Suddenly, i heaerd soft snoring beside me. What the actual fuck, Finnegan Harries.

"Oi Harries!" I kick him in off the bed, can't he sleep on the couch?

"What the hell, why you do that for?" Aw, his sleepy voice is so sexy. Snap out. "Why-why are you sleeping here?" I swallowed hard, he was freaking topless and in sweat pants. God, it's not like i seen him topless for the first time.

Breath Anna, Breath.

"Didn't i say? I was sleeping with you."

"I didn't know you meant it... Sigh, i give up just sleep." I turn the light off again and drift off to sleep.

---

Finn's Pov

I was woken up by her light breathing. My arms was wrap around her perfect body, she look so innocent when she asleep. I just want to tell her that she's amazing and beautiful.

Wait, what are you thinking Finn? You have April, god.

I slid out my arm and headed to wash up. I went to the kitchen and prepared pancakes for both of us, she will love it cause well i made it.

"Hm, smells nice. Two please with chocolate syrup and blueberries!"

"Okay ma'm!"

"You're hilarious Finnegan." I rolled my eyes, "I was trying to be nice here, can you appreciate it?"

"Yes Mr Harries!"

We started munching on the pancakes and almost had a chocolate syrup fight, you don't want to know what happen.

*Ding dong*

"I'll get it!" Anna screamed and headed for the door. "Er... Hey April, What are you doing here?"

"Here to meet my boyfriend!" So much of April being my girlfriend, i wanted a day alone with Anna. April sat on my lap, i swifted awkwardly and smile.

"I'm about to gag bro. Hey, i'm leaving in 30 minutes so if you guys have nothing else here please leave."

"Where are you going?"

"None of your buisness baby, let's get going she's busy." Before i could even reply April pass me my jeans and tshirt for me to change and leave. Sigh, perfect day with Anna ruined. Actually, why am i thinking about Anna? My damn girlfriend is right infront of me.

April rushed me to change and dragged me out of the house. I sighed and drag my feet to the car, i didn't have any more mood to continue the day.

Anna's Pov

I was wrapped around his arms, i wanted to pause this moment and live with it forever.

Remember he has a girlfriend, remember.

Finn started shifted, i pretended to sleep. Joke, but i didn't want him to know that i have been staring at him for the past 15 minutes. Not like he knows but better to be safe than not. I heard him left the room and headed to wash up.

I smelt someone cooking downstairs, obviously him.

"Hm, smells nice. Two please with chocolate syrup and blueberries!" I exclaimed, his pancakes are to die for.

"Okay ma'm!"

"You're hilarious Finnegan." I grinned.

"I was trying to be nice here, can you appreciate it?" I was about to burst out laughing but hold it. "Yes Mr Harries!"

We started munching on the pancakes and almost had a chocolate syrup fight, yes i started it. I love food fight no syrup fight, it's fun seeing people with different kind of syrup on their body or face or even better hair.

It's hell fun.

*Ding dong*

"I'll get it!"

"Hel- Oh April." I smiled awkwardly at her and shout so Finn could hear "Er... Hey April, What are you doing here?"

"Here to meet my boyfriend!"

"I'm about to gag bro. Hey, i'm leaving in 30 minutes so if you guys have nothing else here please leave." It was disgusted, they were lap dancing. I could freaking ouke out all the pancakes and blueberries i had.

"Where are you going?"

"None of your buisness baby, let's get going she's busy."

I didn't have anything on today, i just want them to leave. It's really disturbing to see them both heated up while eating breakfast. Hm, what should i do today?

"Hey Jack? Let's meet up, i'm dying being cope here."

"Sure thing babe, the usual?"

"Alright, see you!"

Author's note

I was going to continue the chapter but i'm afraid it might be toooooo draggy so i stopped the chapter here.

Hope you loveee this chapter & vote for it.

I sincerely apologise for the always late update cause hell i have major writers block. Please vote it will mean alot alot alot to me!

I love you all!

Xo, stylesmeup