Chapter 122: Woman To Woman (EP. 01)

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ 
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓵𝔂
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆ 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻
┊ ⊹      ┊𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘.
✯ ⋆      ┊ .  ˚𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭, 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭
˚˚                  𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The dim, periwinkle skies splotched with patches of pinkish clouds marked the arrival of a new dawn. The rest of the kingdom is still asleep, with early birds as exceptions.  A certain firebird silently snoozed in her silver home, while a familiar snowman snored right next to the pole of the birdhouse. Meanwhile in the stables, Sven nuzzled his thick share of hay as if it was a pillow.

Night shift guards slept soundly on their bunk beds, not a care in the world since the morning shift exchange guards are already patrolling around the castle.

The General of Arendelle nestled deeper into the sheets in his own cozy room, his hand scratching his chin subconsciously.

The former queen of the Northern Isles peacefully lay in her own personal room, her black hair carefully tucked behind her head.

Late King Agnarr and Queen Iduna shared a simple bedroom, holding each other like they always do whenever they go to bed.

Prince Kristoff and Princess Anna's sleeping atmosphere, however, is quite different from the last. The not so graceful princess slept with her lion mane-like of a hair, yet her hefty snores bothered her blonde husband none.

And last but certainly not the least, the crown Queen of Arendelle stirred slightly in the midst of her dreamless slumber, causing the tiny bundles to shift in her arms. The King of Arendelle held his little family close, murmuring sweet nothings while the poor crimson blanket that used to be wrapped around him spread across the floor, unnoticed.

The newest princess of Arendelle propped herself up higher in her mother's embrace. For the two-month-old child, her mother's gentle hold makes the best bed she could have ever asked for.

Her twin brother was not having the greatest of dreams, though. Chandler moved his small, frail legs and kicked, an uncomfortable cry of protest leaving his mouth.

Out of the two, the older twin was the more fussy one. Elsa's bleary blue eyes batted open in alarm, awoken by the sight of her son whimpering in dismay. Chandler looked back at her with identical blue irises, blinking with small drops of tears.

She carefully stood up and slid away from the mattress, cradling the prince back and forth in comfort, her signs of sleep fading away because of the little boy's own version of a wake-up call.

"You're one early riser," Elsa mumbled, yawning as she patted her son's back, "And it's literally Saturday."

Chandler ceased his tantrum and fell back to sleep, his mother gently putting him down on his crib, the younger twin following after her brother.

Elsa slid back underneath the covers, her eyes completely closed but she smiled otherwise, mumbling against her husband's neck, "No bell today, huh?"

He responded with a low, lazy moan of agreement. He moved his arm behind her back and pushed her closer, muttering something incoherent.

"Good morning, lover." Elsa smiled.

"Isn't it too early?" Aiden grumbled, hugging her closer. Elsa giggled and pressed a kiss on the tip of his nose, "You sound like Anna."