➰ thirty three ➰

Start from the beginning

jungkook gently grabbed his chin to make them have eye contact, "don't ever be sorry for expressing your feelings. communication is key, okay?"

tae nodded.

"i need to hear you say it, baby."

"oh kay." he pushed his words out. he fell into jungkooks arms and hugged him desperately. he loved being with him and he didn't care if he had to use all his energy.

he'd give jungkook every last drop of his body.

"now, i'm gonna take you home since you whined like a baby, but don't call me at 3 in the morning crying because you miss my bed." jungkook smirked.

taehyung didnt like his cocky attitude, "i won't." he huffed.

they had finally made it to taehyung's apartment and as he looked over the whole building the whole concept seemed to be new to him.

unlocking his door, he found that his own house felt very foreign to him.

was that a bad thing?

no jungkookie didn't say i was a burden.

but i can't help but to feel- no tae stop it.

but maybe-

he felt something slightly rough connect with the back of his head.

"hey weirdo, what you thinking about?" he turned around to see jungkook laying on his bed.

with the return of that cocky smile of his.

yea, taehyung was bout to knock it right off. he didn't know if it was because his brain was still under the influence or if it was the fact that jungkook looked very sexy but he had the perfect plan.

he turned to kneel on his bed, crawling over and making sure he never broke eye contact.

he placed one leg over the side of his torso, in a straddling motion.

he leaned down towards his ears and slightly whispered,

"i was minding my business, you should learn to try it som-"

but before he even had the chance to finish his sentence, he suddenly felt his cold duvet on his back.

there was a fierce look in jungkook's eyes, a look of a monster. oh how taehyung wanted to let out a sinister sound.

"oh baby, do you know the monster you've just unleashed."

and there they were, two lovers going at it with their tongues.

what started out as a passionate, slow kiss; like the kind you give when you haven't seen your partner in a while ended up in a hungry make out session.

they were fighting for dominance, both desperately wanting to be the winner. after biting down hard on taehyungs lip and hearing a yelp which turned into a moan, jungkook declared himself the dominant one.

taehyung didn't know why the metallic taste suddenly turned him on way more than it should've. thoughts of jungkook biting him all over his body suddenly had him clasping his thighs together.

he disconnected their lips to kiss on taehyungs neck. the devil in him decided to mark it and boy did he love the whine that left the olders mouth.

"my marks look so pretty on you, baby"

as he continued to assault his neck, he let his hands roam down his body. loving all the reactions he was getting from the boy underneath him.

he loved hearing the little "ohs" and "yes's" leave his boyfriends mouth.