➰twelve➰

jimin successfully dragged taehyung out of his house. he had been camping in there for an entire week.

"taehyung, it's okay! they'll come back next year." jimin tugged.

taehyung was too busy crying, "no. it's not. them stupid bitches bought all the fucking tickets. i've been camping on this site for TWO FUCKING HOURS JIMIN."

basically, taehyung is in love with bts. their company dropped tour dates 2 days ago and tae was already distraught because they were not coming to his state. meaning, he had to camp on the website;  being in queue, getting kicked out, getting back in. it was honestly frustrating seeing as the site was not reliable to hold all the people on at the time.

in the end, he didn't get tickets.

"stop being a crybaby." jimin rolled his eyes, "you know some people are gonna be selling their tickets online. most of the time it's nice people who haven't jacked the prices up so high."

it wasn't the same as being able to secure the tickets on your own. taehyung side eyed jimin as he was brushing his teeth. jimin came in his house demanding he leave with him somewhere but he had no idea where.

"so i'm taking you over to a friends house because you're a lonely antisocial bitch and it's time you make friends."

taehyung wiped his mouth, "whyyy." he whined.

he was fine with his small friend group. hobi and yoongi have always been really close love birds even when they weren't dating. tae met hobi through hobi's dance class before he transferred to online school.

"didn't i just tell you? you need friends. every time i'm busy you just sit in your house all day. we're young let's goooooo." jimin snatched tae's phone, not leaving him any more room to decline.

after locking his apartment door, he slowly walked to jimins car. maybe if he walked slow jimin would leave him.

"hurry up, fatass. we're gonna be late!" he yelled from the car.

"lets get ready for hell." tae thought.

- - -

jungkook had a horrible day at school today.

he had forgot that he had a big project today in class that he had to present. his teacher was the type to put you on blast if you didn't listen or do your work on time.

that's why he went to her beforehand and told her his circumstance.

he felt accomplished to have told her. she agreed that she'd let him turn it in no later than tomorrow at 12. he was thrilled.

after the fifth person had went, his teacher went to her desk to pull up the next persons project. while waiting, jungkook pulled out his phone to wait.