4. Something.... Something .7

Start from the beginning

Raghuram: We should thank you all for doing that mistake. If you didn't done that maybe we could miss to get this wonderful girl as our daughter. He said. Everyone smiled at his comment.

Mahi: Okay... okay... enough of this emotional talks... now everything is fine then stop thinking and talking about past. Let's enjoy the present. What say uncle. She asked to raghuram.

Raghuram: You're right dear. He said agreeing with her.

Agni: Okay... chitti go and get ready. We should leave temple. She said.

Sarayu: I'm all ready peddamma. Come let's go. She replied.

Sujana: Not like this dear sister. You should come in saree. She said giving shock to sarayu.

Sarayu: What.... saree..... but why... my dress is good na. She asked her checking her salwar kameez.

Subadra: No... i mean... you're dress is good but chitti. You should come in saree for puja.

Sarayu: Puja... peddamma. she asked confused..

Agni: Yes... chitti... this puja should be done after marriage as per our tradition but it didn't happened because of problems. Now when every is fine. It's not good to delay it. Now go, get ready. She said.

Sarayu thought for a while and went her room to get ready half hearted. She don't have problem with puja and all. Her only problem is wearing saree. But she can't tell that to anyone. Poor sarayu.

******

"Woww... you looking beautiful. I don't think my brother will able take his eyes from you after seeing you in this saree" Said Swathi looking at sarayu.

Who stood there lost in her own thoughts not paying attention to them. She is hell nervous to go out in saree.

Sujana: Stop teasing my sister. She said.

Shwetha: She said truth vadina. She replied agreeing with her sister.

Shewtha, Swathi younger sisters of Sharath.

Sujana: Stop both of you. Go and check everyone is ready or not. She said.

Shwetha: I'm all... ready. But this idiot is not. She said hitting her younger sister head.

Swathi: Stop... i'm going. She said and turned to go but collided with dharma who is coming there.

Swathi: I'm sorry. I... didn't... see you. She said looking at floor shyly.

Dharma: I'm sorry too... it's my fault. He said. Grinning ear to ear seeing her.

They have feelings on each other. Sujana observed them and cleared her throat to get their attention.

Sujana: What do you want. She asked him raising her eyebrow.

Dharma: Everyone is waiting for you. He informed.

Sujana: Five minutes... we are coming. She said Dharma immediately left from there.

Vicky sat on sofa talking with siddu and his brothers but his eyes travelling to the stairs direction again and again for his wife. He didn't seen her since yesterday. Night agni and her sister stayed with sarayu so he stayed back not wanting to disturbed them. Morning he went out with Dharma to receive Aditya from railway station as he was coming from kashmir completing his training.

The bhupathi raju family expected mini world war in house when adi got to know everything about sarayu marriage. But nothing happened like that. He was angry at them but composed himself which is rare to compare to past incidents. In past he gets ready break their bones who mess with his sisters even if they are his family , but today he didn't raised his voice any of them which is quite shock to bhupathi raju family except one person who know the reason behind his sudden change of behavior. Aditya mingled with vicky in a short time and he is happy for his sister as she got a husband like vicky.