Dre walks behind her and holds her waist. "You are the only one. Remember that", he said.

Aaliyah didn't say anything. She just put her eggs on a plate.

Dre stopped touching her and left.

———————————————————-

Later than afternoon, Aaliyah went to one to Dre's trap houses. The one where she met first him at. She went there to give Jay something she brought from the store for him.

"What's this?", Jay asked before he looked in the bag.

"Just a thank you for letting me stay with you for those couple of weeks", Jay said.

Herbo was looking Aaliyah up and down. She had on a two piece nike set. A blue and white Nike cropped tube top and some blue and white nike shorts. "Hey Liyah", he said rubbing his hands together.

"Hey. You might wanna stop doing that before some fire sparks", she said.

Jay chuckles. "Yo hands do sound rough as hell", Jay said.

"Fuck y'all", herbo said after he sucked his teeth.

Jay and Aaliyah chuckled.

"Thank you for the shoes sis", he said.

"No problem lil bro", she said.

Aaliyah looks around. "Where's Dre", she asked.

"We don't know", herbo said. "Nigga ain't answer his phone"

"Mmm", Aaliyah said. "But imma go", she said.

"Bye", Jay said.

"Bye", Aaliyah replied as she walked away.

"I'm sorry but your sister is fine", Herbo said. "Goddamn"

Aaliyah waked to her car but a guy calls her from across the street.

"Ay", he called.

Aaliyah ignored him at first because she hated being called like that.

Aaliyah opens her door and the guy approached her. "What's good", he said.

"My food that is waiting to be ate", she said.

He looks her up and down. "You look familiar", he said.

Suddenly, Dre's car pulls up behind the guy. Aaliyah looks past the guy and at Dre's car. The guy turns around and looks to.

"Hey, he bothering you?", Dre asked.

"No", Aaliyah said.

"I was just asking if she had change for a dollar", he said.

"Get the fuck from over here bruh", Dre said.

The guy walked back across the street.

Dre looked at Aaliyah. "why the fuck you got that shit on?", he asked.

"What? Is it not cute? I wanted to wear it while my stomach is flat", she said.

"You need to take that shit off and throw it in the trash. You don't walk around here with that shit on, what the fuck is wrong you?", Dre asked.

Aaliyah folded her arms. "I'm a grown ass woman", she said.

Dre put his car in reverse. "You a taken ass woman too. You know that shit seek attention from these niggas", Dre said. "Go home. What you doing here anyway?"

"I came to give my brother something that I brought him while I was at the mall. And you are not about to tell me what to do like I'm some little kid", she said.

"Nah. I'm telling you what to do to protect you from seeing me kill a nigga that come at you wrong. That's what I'm doing", he said.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes. "Where you been anyway?"

"Go home. I'll be over there in a couple of minutes. I'll tell you then", he said as he backed into the drive way.

Aaliyah sighed and got into the car and drove off.

TO BE CONTINUED...