"Yes" I told him. "Ight bet" he continue to flip through movies. He started rubbing my belly. "Kk" Noah call me.

"Yes"

"My mother calling me probably wanting some money but I'ma call you back bye"

"Bye" I hung up. I put my phone down by me. "So that's yo new nigga"

"Why does it matter. You got a girl anyway"

"I don't want you talking to him"

"Nigga please, you got a whole girl fuck out my face"

"So you carrying my seed."

"What that got to do with anything. My best friend got her a man and bout to live with him she got time for me like she use to. I be alone in this big ass house all day. And he just a friend I just met him. So you better calm the fuck down before you leave"

He looked at me shock. I just went in my room. I put my phone on the charger and just looked at the ceiling. I guess Noah call back. I hurried up and accept it.

"She wanted some money" he said laughing. I just smile. "You okay" he asked. "Just got into it with my baby daddy"

"Oh damn it's about me ain't it"

"Sure is. I don't understand how he can talk to all the females he want but when I talk to one male is a problem he can suck my duck with that"

"You ur own person and you single af so you could do what the fuck you want with and without his permission" Noah told me. "Thank you I really need to hear that"

"No problem. I know we just met but you give me a good vibe and I like that about people"

"I learn another thing about you" I told him. He was blushing. "Oo I made you blush" I said. He moved his face from the camera. I laughed.

"I'm going to take a shower since it's getting late then I'ma call back" I told him. "Okay kk bye"

"Bye" he hung up first. I got my clothes ready, and my towels. I made sure the water temp was right. I undress my self then getting in.

-

I lotion my body then putting on my clothing. I put my braids in a messy bun then brushing my teeth. I flaws then the add mouthwash then spitting it out in the sink. 

I went back in my bed. I called Noah and he picked up immediately. He just made a goofy face again. I laugh I put my phone on the nightstand grabbing my remote putting on Jane again. I guess he was playing the game.

"What you sign" he asked me. 

"Taurus"

"I'ma Capricorn"

"Cool, are u playing the game" I asked him. He shook head yes. "I'm going home since you don't want to do anything" Kentrell said peeking his head in the room. He came to kiss my stomach and left. "Bye" he noded his head then closed my door.

"So he really your baby daddy"

"Yes sadly" he just chuckle staying on the game. I just continue to watch my show. I heard the shooting stop. I looked at my phone to see him setting it on the nightstand I guess. "I'm tired Noah"

"Me too" he said.

"Wanna hung up" I asked him. "Na I wanna stay on the phone with you"

"K" I said admiring his face. "You like what you see"

"Maybe" I said. He just chuckle. "Gn Kk"

"Night Noah" I close my eyes and following asleep instaly. 

*4:22 A.M

I woke up. I look at my phone seeing I was still on with Noah. I looked at him sleeping peacefully. I thought he was go hung up. I went to use that bathroom. I also realized I am 2 days away from being 7 months pregnant.

I went back in my bed. I went back on Disney plus and watch the proud family. Noah had did this light snore. I just laughed. 

I chilled and continue to watch proud family. "Morning beautiful"

"Morning Noah" I said smiling in the camera.

"Why you up so early"

"Because I am why you up so early"

"Cuz I am" he was just laughing. "I'm going back to sleep" he said turning around. I laugh deciding to go back to sleep. I close my eyes, it took my awhile but then I went to sleep.

1264 words

Excuse any mistakes

Y'all think I should do an update on all the characters