- Chapter 26 -

// Hana's pov \\

"What do you mean you saw San?", asked Mingi as he started to worry and panic at the same time.

"I don't know...I just saw him, I think?", I said, sounding like I'm asking myself a question or something. I still wasn't sure if the man I really saw was San or some creepy dude or something. But I'm still getting a feeling that it wasn't some ordinary guy who just creepily smiled at me and waved.

"I was just at the crosswalk and I see this man in all black and he looks at me and smiles at me while waving. I'm not sure if it's San but I know for sure it wasn't just someone ordinary that's for sure"

"Okay well I'll call in some cops and we can go investigate where you may have saw San or that really suspicious figure at", said Chief as we all nodded. Chief went out of the room and made some calls while the boys started eating their food. All I did was just sit there and think. I barely came here to Korea after 4 years and within a few hours of staying here I see San, or just a random creepy dude.

"Okay guys I called some cops and they'll be at the destination in a bit. Hurry and eat so we can go, you too Hana, just in case", I firmly nodded and quickly the boys finished eating, still leaving the Chief's food in the bag. We all went to the place where I had saw San and the police began looking around the area and asking people questions, I even got questioned. All I just told them was my story and that's it. They couldn't find anything (of course), so instead they decided to leave 3 cops to guard the area for any suspicious figures.

The rest of us had gone back to the station. The boys were down with their shift and began packing spent things.

"No night shift this time?", I asked them. They both had nodded no and then we started walking outside once again.

"Do you have a car Hana?", asked Yeosang. I quickly nodded no to his question. "No but my apartment isn't too far from here, I can just walk".

"Hana are you stupid or something? You just told us you may have saw San out there, what makes you think you'll go walking home by yourself? Especially in the dark?", I flinched as Mingi and lecturing me. I thought Yeosang would also stop him but he also lectured me as well. Yeosang agreed to take me back home while Mingi can drive off home.

Soon Yeosang started driving me to my new apartment. The car ride was quiet but it felt somewhat nice. Although I was still a bit awkward from when the both of them were lecturing me.

"Okay we're here. Hana please call me if anything happens alright? I actually don't live too far from here so text or call me if something happens or if you're just scared", I smiled and nodded. I quickly got out of the car and waved Yeosang goodbye before going inside my apartment.

I quickly got ready for bed and made sure everything was locked and all the curtains were shut. Once everything was good I went to my room and laid in bed. Slowly (but surely), I started drifting off to sleep.

// End of Hana's pov \\

// San's pov \\

Finally! After 4 damn years of trying to find her, I finally did. It was like a dream but there I saw her figure. She looked the same, although she was much prettier now then before and had matured a lot as well. I just can't believe she finally appeared after all these years.

Does she know how much I've suffered?

Or how much I've missed her?

How much pain I went through because of her?

How patiently I've been waiting all these years?

I deserve something for waiting for you my love. After 4 years. Maybe you can treat me out to dinner? Or maybe I can just have you in my arms once again.

You would think I would've gotten over her but no. No I can't. She's different. She's unique. She isn't like all those other girls out on the streets who's desperate for boys just for pleasure. Hana is the love of my life and will always be that till the day I die.

You look beautiful my darling. Especially while you sleep. Go on, rest while you can, cause once I have you back in my arms, I'd be sure that you would never be able to sleep again my love. Sweet dreams princess~

To be continued

I've been so tired lately and always sleeping. I was supposed to update 3 days ago but I've been so lazy and so tired too. This isn't as long as my other chapters but it's what I could think of. I still hope you all enjoy this chapter! I love you all and please stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 🥰